[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to set up a charity. Basically, people would give money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: b1399226858545.jpg (214KB, 1013x1280px) Image search: [Google]
b1399226858545.jpg
214KB, 1013x1280px
I want to set up a charity. Basically, people would give money to it, I would take a modest cut, and then distribute the rest to charities that actually have charitable infrastructure.

My targets are mostly women, so most of the money would go to Louis Vuitton if I don't step in. A cut is fair pay for my services.

How should I go about setting this up?
>>
>>1454405
by setting up a paypal and a website and posting it on tumblrs and everything else and spam it till you die.

Buy a domain.
ex: CharitiesForWomensCauses.com
Fix it using wordpress and explain what you want to do and copy and paste some logos of "places you would donate" but theres no documentation that you said you would, but you might.
Open a paypal or whatever you want
Let them donate and stop being a faggot. You think if you couldnt even come up with the idea yourself, that you would actually go through with it?
>>
>>1454418
Suppose I get donors in person. What role would I play then?
>>
>>1455819
The faggot, obviously
>>
Depending on what country you live in, you'd get about $10 dollars before you're indicted with federal charges. You don't get to draw a salary by redistributing funds. You'd have to actually set up a foundation and perform some sort of service in order to justify your role in the organization. Charities are some of the most heavily regulated entities in the world.
>>
>>1455972
How might I benefit from it, then?

For example, could I receive room and board as a charity's employee?

What would be the minimum service? I'm sure there are many case studies in what I'm talking about.
>>
You need a NOT FOR PROFIT organization, different that a NON PROFIT organization. Or just do what goodwill does and lie out your ass acting all charitable and shit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.