[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entry-Level Job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 2986d60.jpg (58KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
2986d60.jpg
58KB, 675x675px
Hello, I have no clue what the fuck I'm doing.

I have no debt, which is good. I have a degree in Economics from the best public school in my state, 3.6 GPA. Coupled with being a white male, I'm about as "average" as you can get.

I have a 1-year internship under my belt as a Business Intelligence Intern at a health insurance company. They offered me a job, but I turned it down because I found the job depressing.

3 months later, I feel like a moron for not accepting since I can't find anything else, and realize it wasn't really that bad desu.

What should I be looking for? "Business Analyst"/similar keywords? Or should I look into entry-level positions that are completely seperate? Would appreciate some advice.
>>
>>
>>1453998

>Turned down a job with no other opportunities
Jesus fuck how stupid are you? You can job hunt while working a job you dislike. No wonder you can't find a job, every other firm thinks you got rejected by the healthcare company because nobody would be so stupid to turn down a job offer with nothing else in hand
>>
>>1454035
That's not no-makeup, anon. Women are truly uglier than you comprehend. No human eyebrows look like that naturally, and at the very least her lower lip has gloss. I'm willing to bet she has some light makeup on to cover forehead blemishes as well, you'll notice it seems a different texture than her nose/cheeks/chin/chest.
>>
>>1454146
Joking right? She totally has makeup on
>>
>>1454161
The reason it was depressing was because the company has been posting losses for 7 years. With the passage of the ACA, the losses will accelerate. Everyone in the firm knows this; they are just waiting to be bought out.

I thought that a failing company is a poor place to start your career. It didn't seem like a stupid decision at the time. Now, I'm not so sure.
>>
>>1454664
haha fuck that shit, good choice. My friend was recently at one, doing invoicing shipping, quickbooks, and the company closed down like 1 week before this lady was going to have a baby.
They didnt care, they basically packed up and left to different state, only reason was to save money on taxes lol

Highly corrupt industry to.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.