[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eBay General: usps.com is kill edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 21

File: ebay_logo_gross.jpg (94KB, 1417x665px) Image search: [Google]
ebay_logo_gross.jpg
94KB, 1417x665px
eBay General:

usps.com is kill edition.
>>
>Go to auction house to get more inventory.
>Minimum bids are $5.
>Bid on pallet of spark plug wires new in box.
>Max bid shouldn't exceed $100.
>Sells for $810

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE LUNATICS? HOLY FUCK. DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND PROFIT MARGIN??!
>>
File: track.png (26KB, 633x317px) Image search: [Google]
track.png
26KB, 633x317px
>>1453687

>Usps is kill

shipped a package First Class instead of Priority. Buyer starts complaining two days later. Call USPS & no one has a fucking clue what's going on.

It's like they purposely hold your mails because you jewed them out of priority shipping cost.
>>
>>1453687
You know what to sell on ebay then
>>
>>1453901
Wait what? Are you saying it's 'delayed' because it hasn't been scanned in a few hours??

>>1453912
Shitty chinese spark plug wires apparently.
>>
>>1453937

Didn't even get marked when it arrived at the sorting center, looks like it was thrown into a pile and finally updated when it arrived in the buyers state.

Already offered to refund him but it started moving an hour ago
I really need to switch to DHL Global but I really don't feel like setting all that up
>>
File: USPS.png (495KB, 993x895px)
USPS.png
495KB, 993x895px
think I found what happened
>>
>>1453941

>Complaints about USPS.
>Wants to switch to DHL.

FUCKING LOL

>>1453952
Make sure to contact USPIS for mail theft if this is the case, carrier will get v&
>>
>>1454325

lol hey DHL express has never had issues
their Smart Post version of domestic shipping should be similar
>>
>>1454367
>Takes 37 days to deliver.
>Run by fucking cucked Germans.
>>
>>1453687
Sometimes you can really abuse the system because bidders are so stupid and can't stop themselves from a bidding war. I've sold items above retail price because of shit like that.
>>
I just came here to say ebays global shipping program is the biggest scam ever.

Why is it so hard for Americans to ship outside of the us?

I see some awesome items, mostly millitary or Antique. Then you check the description and the seller is violently against foreign shipping.

I think "well maybe he doesn't want to ship to bumfuck africa" so I ask if he ships to europe. I get a reply "NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE USA!"

Item proceeds to sell for 1/5 of what its worth.
>>
>>1454325
>DHL
>Success
pick one
>>
File: China buys China.png (51KB, 927x480px) Image search: [Google]
China buys China.png
51KB, 927x480px
>>1454391

We don't ship foreign because our laws over here protect us in the event you are a scammer.

I'll ship to Euros or Canada but that's about it, hell I'll go all the way to the Japs but don't expect me to send anything near Mexico. Not trying to be stereotypical but seriously dealing with people in other countries is the worst to deal with. Either they're trying to jip you or don't understand that packages take DAYS to arrive in their country.
>>
File: veinsarewellyea.png (143KB, 1293x818px) Image search: [Google]
veinsarewellyea.png
143KB, 1293x818px
>Ship to Brazil
Package gets lost right when it reaches customs - Buyer doesn't even speak English
>Ship to Mexico
Package goes missing once in Mexico city -> Buyer demands refund because he already knows
>Ship to Ghana
lol
>Ship to England
Package arrives or rarely -
Package might get lost -> buyer completely understands and helps me help him contact postal office.
>Ship to Canada
Thankya m8, ya I know our postal workers are on strike so don't worry monsieur, I'llz wait ^_^
>>
>>1454395
Oh Yeah no I understand not shipping to third world countries. I don't do that either. But if I ask if the seller ships to europe and I get a reply like "USA ONLY!" It confuses me. You don't like money?

To get back to that gsp scam.

>Buy Watch.
>Have to pay import charges in advance.
>Way higher then they should be.
>Package arrived after fucking weeks.
>Obviously repackaged.
>Take pic and sent it to seller.
>Opened package the Watch was just thrown in there with like one square inch of bubble wrap.
>The seller was absolutely furious.

I swear they just pocket the shipping and skim the import charges.
>>
>>1454398
>>1454408
Half of the time I feel like shipping anywhere outside of US, Europe, Canada is 100 percent a scam or a complete retard who wants something for nothing.
>>
>Buy item on eBay.
>Sell same item on eBay.
>Profit massively.

Why aren't you fags doing this more often?
>>
>>1454472

Please elaborate and give tips, my man.
>>
PROTIP: dont accept Paypal and dont use ebay for selling
>>
File: 1424734756549.png (566KB, 620x525px)
1424734756549.png
566KB, 620x525px
>>1454408

>Gsm

No they remove padding and try to make it as light weight as possible, they want to save on shipping the package to you. Hell they even have deals with USPS to save even more money. You already know what they're up to so no need explaining further.
>>
>>1453901
I bought something on eBay on August 6th and the first time I complained to seller that it hadn't arrived was yesterday

Im not in a rush to receive it and I know I'll get a refund eventually
>>
>>1453683
So I am an experienced ebay seller, more than 1000 in ratings etc.

I am puzzled about how some people safely can sell expensive stuff (gold bullion, diamonds) for 1000 bucks a piece, take payment in Paypal, and survive (but evidently they are).

Example. Item: 351382818893 from estate_jewelry_company.
All payments via Paypal. All shipping with USPS plus insurance and signature confirmation. This seller has done thousands of sales.

How do they protect themselves against SNAD?

Cause if I can find a way of selling this expensive stuff without getting chargebacks, I can make a lot of money.
>>
>>1455316

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W17H_BL6jUo&feature=youtu.be&t=7m12s
>>
File: appeal.png (76KB, 904x583px)
appeal.png
76KB, 904x583px
>>1455338

Used to puzzle me until I looked into it

take this post a few weeks ago about how a guy won a claim by shoving eBay's own policy down their throat. I usually did this when I sold phones, now I try not to get into these situations by not selling anything scammers would find interest in lol.

>pic related
Tl:Dr He stated eBay violated it's own policy by letting a buyer with 0 feedback win a claim while he had thousands of feedback. eBay's policy states they will use account history when dealing with claims.

Only issue he now has to face is a possible Chargeback, last year he wouldn't have to deal with anything as Paypal accepted eBay claims as the final decision. With the recent split Paypal now acts like they forgot how e-commerce works.
>>
>>1453683
>Used to puzzle me until I looked into it
K. Thanks for your input, but that still, IMO, does not explain how some can sell thousands of diamond rings and not get hit with SNAD all the time (and with an increasing number the more times the scammers succeed).

I am wondering if the insurance comes into play. IE, if customer says "box empty", seller can then make a claim from the insurance company cause box empty means that the ring disappeared in transit or stolen.
>>
File: cash.png (398KB, 1882x951px) Image search: [Google]
cash.png
398KB, 1882x951px
>>1455459

If that existed Insurances would go out of business

you don't see low feedback diamond sellers for a reason

i mean ffs look at this, people literally sell cash on eBay.
lol why do you think it's all new accounts buying? What do you think is happening?

>Buyers trading eBay bucks for cash?
>Buyers using their CC for cash?

More like
>Buyers using stolen CC
>Buyers spending paypal balance with money scammed before getting banned
>Money laundering

If you have a good standing account and know eBays rules, you should be able to combat scammers. No one is going to tell you exactly how it works because it can be used vise versa.
>>
>>1454548
>Implying I'm going to give you my recipe for reasonable success.

Just research.

>>1454621
You shouldn't be in this thread then.

>>1455338
Registered mail??

Proven track record?

Paid support from eBay?
>>
>>1455723

Come on, at least give a hint of categories I can look at or something?
>>
>>1453683
im SO fucking sick of usps. specifically the one for my current hometown.

I've been in a few different locations since becoming an ebayer, but the USPS here takes the cake for shittiest of all time.

The front entrance door handle was ripped off at some point, they put a new one on but not properly, instead of properly repairing the door they created whole new holes a couple inches below the original handle hole, so its not perpendicular to the other door available (double swinging doors)

but thats just a stupid nitpicking complaint. The REAL complaint is - you know those metal dropbox spots with the rolling door compartment? You roll it to open torwards you, put item(s) in, and then use its handle to roll it "Up" so it drops the package on the other side of the wall? the one here has been broken for over 3 years now. I've made complaints about it, it gets nigger-rigged to "kinda" work (really hard to turn, grinds, never drops packages on first attempt)

Its handles been ripped off, and for the last 3 months its been completely frozen stuck.

The solution? They have a "dropoff" spot deeper inside the post office now, it's just a portion of the counter where the clerks work at. It's only available during business hours as that area is locked up after 5.

REALLY fucking sucks when I do midnight dropoffs for stuff

beyond that:

-they lose around 1 in 50 packages, never to be seen again
-mail often doesnt come
-mail is in neighbors/neighbors mail is in mine all the time
-completely ignore pickups in the mailbox
-99% black people working
>>
>>1453687
i've considered going to local auctions in the past for inv. Ever have any luck?

Do you have to pay to get in?
>>
>>1456041
>lose around 1 in 50 packages
>"lose"
>>
>>1453941
as long as you did upload a proper tracking number ebay will stand by your side.

If USPS fucks it up and buyer complains ebay will side in your favor as its a USPS issue

also once you win neg feedback cant be left by the buyer.

make sure to call them to make that happen, also only work with us/english speakers, no indians.
>>
>>1456041
Do you not have another one near by? I have like 3 or 4 I go to incase of a niggered out USPS.
>>
>>1454391
ebayer that uses global shipping here

I'm not an overly avid fan of shipping overseas because the chance to get fucked is high. they could claim you sent a box of rocks, return bullshit, and just in general make big headaches.

For the record, I have aways shipped overseas, but I've always made sure its worth it for me aka fairly large handling chargers applied.

global shipping is nice because as a US seller, I don't need to worry about any of the normal shit international shipping comes with. I just print a label to some location in the US and ebay handles literally everything else for me, including customs issues, tracking issues, lost packages, etc.

It's crazy expensive for the buyer, but frankly I dont care. it's not money I see, if theyre willing to spend that to get it then who am I to say no

>>1455338
not 100% sure how well this helps in the event of scam claims, but I've heard of people literally videotaping themselves showing item is exactly as auction states, video him packaging it, throwing label on it, and handing it to post man for full evidence

>>1456043
I don't understand what you're implying
>>
>>1456055
the one in my hometown is ~10 mins away, the next closest one that I know of is 20-30, totally not worth it

another complaint: my mail is never reliably on a shchedule, NORMALLY it should/does come around 2pm

But more than enough times to not trust "the mailman will come pick this up from my mailbox" you might have ur mail come any time from 11am, to 8pm

how the fuck it comes at 8pm i have no idea, considering post office closes at 5
>>
>>1455490
that REALLY looks like some shady money laundering shit

makes sense though, great way to clean dirty money as long as you're cool with giving away 12.9%
>>
>>1455490
So he's reasonably making something like 10% on his money each time he sell this?

Interesting.
>>
>>1456190
more like 3%
>>
>>1454417
Even places in Europe can be bad. I sent about 10 packages to Italy and only 2 "arrived".
>>
>>1456068
Looks like a front for weed to me.
>>1456300
Of course places in Europe are bad. Shipping to Italy is a lot like shipping to Romania. A gypsy is going to steal your package. Only ship to white countries.
>>
>>1456041
> It's only available during business hours as that area is locked up after 5.

For FUCKS sakes, that would piss me off. 50% off my drop offs are after business hours, and I have a PO Box.

>99% black people working.

There's your problem.
My post office is decent, other than the broken asbestos floor tiles creating a public and employee health hazard, and the shitty REKT parking lot.
>>1456042
They're a bit difficult to find, and I figure good ones are 1 in a million.

I go to a warehouse business which offers public free entry auctions once a week.

>Go for the first or second time.
>Bid $5-$15 on pallet sized box of bullshit.
>Win bullshit, now have $30,000 of inventory.
>Hire family member, and rent uhaul truck.
>Start business.

It's pretty great when you will good stuff for cheap, but usually it's just meh. I go months without winning anything.
>>
>>1456041
>-99% black people working
and there's the reason why you have issues
>>
File: kQqMJ3_0.png (542KB, 919x541px) Image search: [Google]
kQqMJ3_0.png
542KB, 919x541px
>>1456492
>>1456432
>>1456055
I love how Reddit reads these muh raycis posts gets triggered and doesnt even bother limp existing a reply because they'd know they'd get BTFO
>>
>>1453687
You gotta buy directly from the source.
>>
>>1453687
They're either:

1. Big huge businesses with tons of money to blow and they just want to stock their shelves for the time being.

2. Idiots who hate to see their competitors win stock and lose potential customers.
>>
>>1457756
>Buy bullshit for $100000
>Buy "damaged"/liquidated bullshit for $1

hmmmm
>>
>>1453683
anyone got an ebay account with fake information, I need to stall an auction. HALP PLS.
>>
>>1454398
By the way the term is "Gyp" not jip as the term comes from those slimy fucking gypsies
>>
>>1458724
Can you explain?
>>
File: math.jpg (45KB, 570x402px)
math.jpg
45KB, 570x402px
>>1458744
I m in the process of buying a car, but I am looking at two at the moment, if one doesnt work out i'll buy the other. the other one is an ebay auction and one is from a private seller from a local car ad.

I need someone to bid like 16k on it and then ignore the seller until they relist the car so I can bid on it incase my other deal falls through http://www.ebay.com/itm/262579596740?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
>>
>>1459004
someone please bid on it quick, I got 10 min left
>>
File: 1456296479981.jpg (70KB, 470x470px)
1456296479981.jpg
70KB, 470x470px
>>1459004

stop
>>
>>1459004
>Buying a BMW.

What the fuck, just stop.
>tfw no sales today.

Feels bad
>>
>>1459181

>tfw no sales today

well shit what category do you sell in
think for the past year I've never gone a day without a single sale
>>
im so god damn overloaded.

been a professional ebayer for around 5 years now, but the last 3 years ive been very very casual/small due to various life reasons

Around 2 months ago I began rebuilding and expanding my online empire

Now I'm overwhelmed. Im not used to this level of workload and having growing pain. I'e been working non stop for around 3 weeks now. I STILL have 3 giant boxes of inventory to list, around 300 items and probably around 10-15k in merch

This sucks, but in such a good way
>>
>>1459672

Electronics, and everything in between.

I rarely go without making a sale, but the last couple of days have been a shit.

>>1460097
>Complaining about becoming an empire.
>Not working 7 days a week.

Shieeeet
>>
Can you get shadow banned on eBay?
Two weeks ago I was selling 5-8 items a day.This week I've sold 2.

Tried searching for my items and 6 of them aren't coming up in search.

Also, I had an item listed for 2 months with no sales. All of a sudden, in two days, get 6 sales.

Sumthing funky be going on
>>
>>1460097
>I'm overwhelmed
Well, just buckle down and do it. Get your adderall, your coffee, your food etc sorted out. Don't leave your pad for a week.

I run close to 500 listings now, and now and then I sit down and increase that amount with 10%. The payout is close to instantaneous. Few businesses have that method of instant payoff.
>feels good
>>
I never see any posts about paying taxes, do Americans have to pay taxes on these kind of sales?
>>
>>1461887

lol sounds like you watch too much Naruto

But honestly eBay will move your listings depending on if you're a better seller than your competition.

That or:

>Your competition is restocking
>You sell school related
>Someone posted your item on Reddit/Facebook
>eBay hates you
>>
What's the best courrier to ship?
>>
>>1462307
>>Someone posted your item on Reddit/Facebook

what
>>1462458
USPS in the USA.
>Pay $15 for 'Economy shipping'
>Item could've been shipped Priority Mail for $15-20
>Seller places it in huge box, ships Certified Mail.
>Retail label indicates $49 postage.

holy fuck why
>>
File: Capture.png (12KB, 940x99px)
Capture.png
12KB, 940x99px
>>1462463

It's either (you) shilling your product to redditors or someone finding your item unique and posting it for you.

It's happened to me several times

>Pic related
Received 50+ sales that same day because of 100k+ people stopping by.

Also eBay loves me because I bring all these people to the site, it's basically free advertising, I think this is why my listings stay on top of the search results.
>>
>>1455490
Might see more of this once those Harriet Tubman $20s start showing up.
>>
>>1462751
My question was.

Shilling on reddit results in eBay throttling your sales?
>>
>tfw 8 return requests this month.
>tfw getting every single one of them closed out in my favor.

Feels good.
>>
File: 1438647524394.gif (94KB, 400x400px)
1438647524394.gif
94KB, 400x400px
>>1462863

ya I actually beleive that, I mean think about it, you're bringing hundreds if not thousands of viewers to the site.

>Users are seeing your ad
>Users are seeing other sellers ads
>Users are seeing eBay's Ad ads

Everybody wins, eBay wins more so of course they will post my item higher since I am able to attract so many people "on my own".

Just a theory, we all know eBay is crazy
>>
>>1463092
Gotcha.

>Help people out daily on /r/ebay.
>Faggots start claiming what I'm saying is "incorrect" even though it's literally what just fucking
happened to me.
>mfw they expect eBay CS to be 100% uniform.

I FUCKING HATE REDDIT FAGGOTS
>>
>>1463184

lol I tried that a long time ago, got into an argument with a moderator that didn't even sell on eBay anymore but still thought he knew more about it than me.

Dumbass doesn't know eBay updates every week with new types of scams/glitches/etc...

Hell I didn't receive emails for a whole week this month ffs.

At least you're not on /flipping, all they do is buy shit from Walmart - > sell what they can - > return the rest. They all have this "fuck the big corp" mentality so you can't even reason with them.
>>
>>1453687
>Be me
>Go to storage vault auction
>pallets of garbage tech from the early 2000's go for literally $3k+
>Wooden storage vaults filled with literally worthless shit, think garden gnomes going for $5K+

I realized early on in the auction game there are plants and shills, just like in three card monte, designed to generate excitement and get people to bid things up. It's one of the only ways places like that can stay in business. I found that I've made way more money just hunting for deals like in that show with the two guys and a van that go around looking for antiques.
>>
>>1463194
>Selling shit from Walmart for a profit.

wut

>>1463197

Screams externally
>>
>>1463197
Often they will bid up a shitty lot just to get you to pay more for it. Then you wasted your money on some crap and you're out of the game.
>>
File: 1459400665440.jpg (20KB, 400x300px)
1459400665440.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
USPS Rural Carrier here ama
>>
>>1465022
Keep up gods work.

How many packages do you deliver and pick up daily?

Also my CCA delivered neighbor's letter to my mailbox. Is my best course of action to just put it back in the mail box with the flag up?
>>
>>1464241

>Christmas time
>Frozen just came out
>Every kid wants Elsa
>Elsa sells out everywhere
>Fathers start searching on eBay
>/flopping start buying dolls from their walmart in hoards
>Sell for x2/x3/x4 the price
>Christmas is over
>Nobody is buying Frozen dolls anymore
>/flapping goes back to walmart & returns the dolls they didn't sell

Pretty stupid imo
>>
File: mhm.png (79KB, 563x517px) Image search: [Google]
mhm.png
79KB, 563x517px
I'm starting to think eBay is combating those shitty prank videos (paid for by Amazon) in which 8year olds say "I got scammed on eBay", where they go on to open an empty iPhone box their parents gave them to play with.
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6SGLdnGyF4

I mean look at these recent videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rglE9eKe5a8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z0IGDkJWA4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdc7L48lZM

I think eBay is now paying people to make videos like these, where these guys claim they too were scammed, but the seller mistakenly sent more than expected, so it ended up being a win-win situation.

Clever girl eBay
>>
>>1455316
Same guy, after I complained he refunded me within 2 days and the package arrived about 5 days later. Took about three weeks but got a free item
>>
>>1465163

Nice
>>
>>1458256
>>Buy bullshit for $100000

mmmm you must have some shit suppliers if they say bullshit at that price bro. Keep looking.
>>
>>1465193
*If they sell you bullshit
Meant to say
>>
>>1465033
I don't have many right now. It's starting to pick back up but during the holidays I have more than my car can hold. Same goes with my co-workers who aren't driving SUV's. We bring in a co-worker just to run packages to take a portion off all of us. And yeah, that's exactly your best course of action. Also, if I see something in someone's box whether the flag is up or not who usually cleans it out everyday I know that it's either a misplaced letter or outgoing mail. If your carrier keeps misplacing mail call the post master or clerk. And tell them what days it happens on because it could be a relief driver.
>>
>>1465347
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>1454398
I work with a guy from Ghana. Whenever he sends his family in Ghana gifts, his family has to pay a ton of fees just to get the item. For example, if he sends them a pair of $50 shoes, their customs office and delivery service will charge his family an additional $10 - $25 even though he already paid for everything by shipping it there.
>>
File: 1454308479753.jpg (102KB, 720x951px)
1454308479753.jpg
102KB, 720x951px
>>1467708

I call that the "flipping" fees.

They're basically asking for the value of the shipment if they were to sell it themselves. Not knowing if the shoes are fake or not they'll not risk having to deal through the trouble of selling it & ask for 1/3 of its value. If you pay they might still keep it thinking that you wouldn't pay for fake shoes.

This is why most African families will wait till a family member is visiting to send everything at once. Then you would only have to deal with airport thieves.

Shit's fucc'd up'd family'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0YjL5IehM
>>
Is there a way of keeping track of what things are selling for? I want to see what the best graphics card I can get for under a hundred dollars.
>>
Sorry for asking THIS question but: how do I get started selling on ebay? Say if I wanted to sell off some stuff I got lying around at home, how do I go about this? Links welcome. Thanks for your consideration.
>>
>>1468087
Don't even bother, everybody there is poor.
>>
>>1468124
I'm not expecting to make much or any money, just looking to get rid of some stuff for cash. If I take a shine to it I might make a bit more effort to get more stuff to sell, but I have no expectations of ebay making me not-poor.
>>
>>1468129
Don't listen to >>1468124
Just start listing stuff, I'm a college student, and run an eCommerce business 99% of it is eBay.. It's extremely lucrative.

I literally just cleaned up my closets, and sold junk, upgraded my PC with it. That's probably the best way to start, just sell junk around the house.
>>
File: lol.png (40KB, 842x396px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
40KB, 842x396px
>>
>>1468812
>Retard fucks up.
>Doesn't speak to American.

Less willpower than a 16 year old ffs.
>Have return sitting in PO Box.
>Hasn't been marked as delivered, as I haven't picked it up.

Can I just not pick it up, and then get the case closed out?
>>
>>1468823

Nah, eBay will not let you win if the tracking shows that it's at your PO box. Basically means it's delivered to them.

Either way if the buyer sees it they'll just open a Paypal case afterwards.
>>
>>1468840
Shieeet nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
I have a side business where i repair broken game carts and flip them. Any body else do something similar?

>buy broken pokemon red for $15
>retouch all the contacts
>sell it for 70

Ebay and paypal fees aside it is very lucrative if you are handy. i've purchased all of my electrical working tools using this method of generating revenues
>>
File: 1460994474660.png (422KB, 597x412px)
1460994474660.png
422KB, 597x412px
>>1469891

>buy broken pokemon red
>broken

mhm
>>
>>1468354
What are you doing, pawning off the family silverware for booze money? Sure, it's easy to sell if you're giving stuff away.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.