[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you see Ethereum a year from now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (24KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 1200x1200px
Where do you see Ethereum a year from now?
>>
File: howcan youcompete.jpg (107KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
howcan youcompete.jpg
107KB, 1024x682px
>>1453628
gone

ETH<BTC<ETC= new king in town
>>
>>1453628

Vitalik Buterin is a fraud, I don't know what to think anymore. Is this how girls feel when they take it up the ass and you stop talking to them...
>>
in between 20-40 dollars. devcon2 will get the hype train rolling again. the chinese are the only thing holding up buttcoin's price

they will swoon over vitalik's mandarin and drink the kool aid
>>
>>1453660
Fucking this^
>>
The hard fork was a huge mistake ,not just because it created 2 competing chains but because it destroyed the entire concept of ethereum ,on top of that the ethereum foundation are crooks ,they stole millions of dao funds and attempted to sell them on poloniex then when the funds got frozen they just came up with some bullshit excuse like oops we made a mistake but it won't happen again.

Sell your ETH and buy ETC ,big pump coming soon
>>
>>1453672
can you shut the fuck up and go back to the poloniex trollbox?

your shitposting here won't have any effect on your """investment"""
>>
>>1453675
Your 'investment' is propped up by bagholders. How are you any better? Any person that buys in now deserves to lose their money.
>>
>>1453675
How is it shitposting ? Everything I just said is true ,There's nothing holding ethereum up anymore ,at least with ETC you can ride the pump before they both crash and burn.
>>
File: trumpepe.jpg (6KB, 170x255px) Image search: [Google]
trumpepe.jpg
6KB, 170x255px
>>1453688
>>1453633
the dubs dont lie
>>
Long run? hard to tell with the law of Accelerating change, bitcoin's halving, etc.

ETH picked up where BTC was a slowpoke, grew out of the dismay of the hardfork and general distrust of the ethfoundation, vitalik etc. for better or worse? who knows, ETC made a point but it's future is uncertain and generally obscure.

then there's Expanse, which is a fork of Ethereum, but runs on it's own chain, not sure what the benefits are, other than developers, blocktime and reward, but allegedly there's like a hidden pre-mine stash of tens of millions of EXP that the devs have so the coin is hugely overvalued.

then there's Shift, a quaint ETH fork, pretty active community and transparent, it's not meant to compete with ETH or their roadmap but definitely worth reading into for a long, and keeping an ear to the ground, also, there's no pre-mine like the other coins, no hidden 80million coins.
>>
it'll be in the 20 to 26 range by next years. lowest 18.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.