[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phone app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I have what I think is a good idea for a phone app. It would need a product scanner, timer/reminder, scraper of different sites/pages, potential integration to other apps. I have some money to bank roll it with no real experience in creating apps. Bad idea? Rough cost for a simple app designed by a pajeet? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>1453342
Also I checked the market and, although there are various apps that do bits and pieces, I want to make an all encompassing one that I think would blow the market away. Financially viable due to advertising opportunities out the wazoo.
>>
>>1453342
Should be pretty easily marketable as well.
>>
>>1453342
Absolutely do not use pajeets for your framework.

Spend the extra money and get someone, or several someones, in a first world country with real experience.
>>
>>1453348
Even just for a mock up of an app? Then have a good team create the real one?
>>
>>1453354
Why waste the money?
>>
>>1453342

Can't agree more with >>1453348
I was in a startup that used pajeets to code the app and that was terrible. Our bosses where dumb as a rock, but the pajeets screw them big time as well.

To put it simple: They don't care, will code like shit, won't think of the impact of their modifications even if it creates a bazillion bugs. While coding, a good dev will point out illogical stuff that you might have forgotten because it's not logical, not them. They might look cheap but the time wasted, slow progress, messy code and constant bug hunt will cost you more money in the long run.

Hell, the funniest thing was that in the end, the company didn't pay them the last 2 months of activity, because the app was a mess and they threaten to break everything in the app if we didn't pay.

I've seen some that are decent and pretty honest (usually newcomer, ones that want to expand and not in company that regroup 10+ pajeet coders), but you are better taking a US-Euro-1st World dev dev desu.
>>
>>1453342
How much is your budget? I own and LLC that specializes in mobile and web dev.

http://cohesionsoftware.github.io
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.