[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bank manager up my ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: gatos.jpg (85KB, 612x575px) Image search: [Google]
gatos.jpg
85KB, 612x575px
I received several $3,000 online transfers from a business partner who I worked on some gambling stuff with. Not exactly legit, but certainly not money laundering or fraud or funding terrorism or anything like that. Sent to my Canadian credit union who are all about "community." The total was around $70,000 CAD in a span of about 2 months. Prior to that I never held a balance over about $10,000 with this bank, and there had been very little activity for about three years before receiving all these transfers.

About a month ago they block my online access. I had to talk to branch manager on the phone. He was a real pain in the ass and asked 50 questions about my business and I just lied and told him it was something related to internet businesses, and was pretty specific and seemed believable. He was hassling me about changing my address and other various bullshit things which I didn't want to deal with and finally I lost my patience and told him to fuck off and relax, and he did.

We left it at I wouldn't receive any more transfers and he'd stop asking questions and re-open my account.

I haven't received any transfers since then. Now I see my access is blocked again. I guess I'm going to have to call this cocksucker again. What should I tell him? I don't want to lose the account, I don't want to have to update my address, and I sure as shit don't want the funds to get seized or anything.
>>
>>1453083

tell him you are going to go find a better bank
>>
>>1453083
why the fuck wouldn't you immediately transfer banks after the first time?
>>
Yeah, dunno about you senpai, but the second the bank starts shit with me about my money is when I close the account.
>>
>>1453095
This. It will work.

>>1453102
Should've done this.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.