[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was going to propose to my girlfriend, but shit hit the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: setting_template_main.jpg (37KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
setting_template_main.jpg
37KB, 1100x950px
So I was going to propose to my girlfriend, but shit hit the fan before it happened.

We're done for good, but I still have this dumb ring sitting around. What's the best route for selling it? I figured I just take it back to Robbins Bros., but I don't want to get literally jewed out of some money.
>>
>>1450877
idonowidont.com
>>
>>1450877

Holy fuck you dodged a bullet. What kind of idiot gets married these days?
>>
>>1450877
How did you get so deep into a relationship that you bought a ring, without seeing it wasn't going to work out? Are you blind?
>>
>>1450885
Genius
>>
>>1450895
So much this.

Marriage is an absolute sucker's game
>>
>>1450942
A stable marriage is actually the best way to accumulate wealth. A single man is going to have to be extremely fortunate or work extremely hard to out earn a DINK couple.

OP unless you need the cash just stash the ring for your future marriage to a woman with 2 kids.
>>
I don't diss the concept of marriage but choosing a lowly whore that believes in the mandatory diamond ring meme? Are you fucking stupid OP?
>>
>>1450942
>>1450995
marriage is totally worth it if the spouse is finacially literate and has the same goals in terms of money as you do.

which means you can grow your wealth at twice the rate with lower living expenses
>>
>falling for the ring jew
Next time just buy a shiny cheap ring, and if she does not like it then you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>1451322
He really fell for the ring Jew and went to a chain jewelry store instead of the little Arab or Jewish shop in town that gives you a better rock for the same price
>>
>marriage in this day and age

literally why?
>>
>>1450877
I own a pawnshop so I am somewhat knowdlegable with diamonds

>Carat
>cut
>inclusions
>color

The guy I sell diamonds to does not look at anything below .25c also if it is marquis or princess cut you will take a huge hit. I have no idea why he doesnt like princess cut since they are so popular but he goes low on them. Circle will bring the most, with oval and pear coming in next. Also if it has alot of noticeable carbon spots (black chunks) you will get alot less. Color is kind of hard to determine, so as long as it isnt a yellowish/brown you will be good.

>post pic
>>
>>1450877
Just leave it for the next chick you hook up which. Not like shes gonna know.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.