[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you own at least 1 of these ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

why don't you own at least 1 of these ?
>>
>>1450456
>Those tabs
>>
>>1450456
>Boasting
>>
>>1450456
Single day financials don't make money, that's not their point that's not their purpose. It's used for trading the market Intraday. You bet market open will be better or worse than close. You don't hold.
>>
>>1450481
so you're telling me , when the market crashes, the value of this stock wont go up into the thousands if i buy and hold till then?
>>
>>1450456
b/c you can trade the futures manually and don't have to eat compounding backwardation
>>
File: 1470437107260.jpg (88KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1470437107260.jpg
88KB, 750x747px
>>1450558
its only 30 bucks. its less than i would pay for a ps4 game .
why shouldn't u just buy it as super insurance, and just not worry about the fluctuations?

seems to me like holding a few of these bad boys would more than cover any losses you might incur during a bust cycle.
>>
>>1450558
sure it will your 1/1,000,000th of a share after splits will be worth $4,000/1,000,000 or $0.00025 of $36
net loss of $35.00075
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>1450562
did you mean to respond to yourself?
>>
>>1450562
why would any of that matter when the market bottoms out and my 1 dollar share's value rockets to the thousands?

and if it doesn't.. i have my other stocks and index funds that are still going up...

thats the idea of insurance , right?
>>
File: Log Scale mother fucker.png (70KB, 1568x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Log Scale mother fucker.png
70KB, 1568x1010px
>>1450568
You bought one share, now you don't even have one share you have a fraction.

https://www.splithistory.com/faz/

Its a short term fund. It was designed to be short term it operates on the short term.

You might best case scenario double your money.

This is not an instrument designed to be held for anything longer than say a week.
>>
File: wallstreetraider.jpg (67KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
wallstreetraider.jpg
67KB, 1000x560px
>>1450623

kool thanks , good to know. i woulda felt real stupid later on down the road.
pic related , its mfw.

i guess ill try to get into it when more warning signs present themselves.
>>
>>1450623
hold on now tho...
if my stock split ... wouldn't i have more shares??
>>
>>1450635
there are splits and reverse spits.
in a split you get more, in a reverse split your stocks either merge or they get autosold at last market value if you don't have enough for the merge.

the stock you posted underwent many reverse splits
>>
>>1450637
oh cool.
ill just buy 5 when the price goes down a bit more.

that means ill make 50k when it hits the fan. :)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.