[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we wuz traderz n shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nintchdbpict000259754713.jpg (202KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000259754713.jpg
202KB, 640x960px
no matter how good you think you are, there will always be a 17 year old black kid who'll do it better

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/16/mcdonalds-to-millionaire-teenagers-journey-to-becoming-big-time-trader-6071277/
>>
this is what /biz/ should learn from..

Youre never gonna get rich with ETFs and Gold stocks and wage-cucking
>>
>>1447430
>Binary options.
Getting rich with gambling is nothing to be proud off.
>>
no mention of his trades

just... mcdonalds to gold bentley. top kek

what a nigger story to accompany such a tasteless nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (461KB, 636x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
461KB, 636x800px
>>1447485
I can live without my pride, pathetic puny mortal.

Challenge me to mortal kombat nigga
>>
File: 1470753898298.gif (125KB, 422x402px) Image search: [Google]
1470753898298.gif
125KB, 422x402px
>>1447492

>this much butthurt
>>
>>1447499
>I can live without my pride, pathetic puny mortal.

Then why aren't you that black kid? Why don't you guys go earn that money by trading and come back instead of posting about other kids that may or may not have gotten lucky

BTW wasn't one of these "highschool traders" turned out to be a hoax? There was some fat Mohammed guy or something and they wrote news stories about what a genius trader he was but it turned out to be a complete fabrication
>>
>>1447504
The only high school drop out I know that become a multimillionaire trader was Malcolm from Ben Mezrich's book Ugly Americans. But he made his millions in Japan during Kobe earthquake of 90s by threatening to murk the IPO guys families if they didn't give him the metaphorical "axe". Then retired and disappeared to live with his Japanese waifu somewhere in the Bermuda islands.

All based on a true story, bro
>>
>>1447504
Pride is not a good emotion to have if you are to be a successful trader, I feel
>>
>>1447430
He is promoting binary options as an affiliate. Car is not his, it is just bait for fools.

>>1447485
He is not getting rich with binary options , but by promoting them as an affiiate and luring in other stupid niggers who react to fake old Bentley with cheap gold cover.
>>
>>1447548
I would like to add to my previous post: Getting rich with gambling is nothing to be proud of, unless you're the house.
>>
>>1447537
trading is for retards who want to get rich quickly
>>
>>1447548
this. i gotta admit it's pretty smart. plenty of idiots who want to get rich quick will eat up his story.
if I were him i would airbnb a nice penthouse and pretend it's mine.
>>
> Nigger lucks into money.
> Blows it on a fucking gaudy ass Bentley.

lol

yeah, we've never seen this before
>>
>>1447561
0/10
shitty bait
>>
>>1447647
traders don't make any money
>>
>>1447653
-1/10
even worse
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.