[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blizzard entertainment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: blizzent.jpg (132KB, 800x470px) Image search: [Google]
blizzent.jpg
132KB, 800x470px
Decided to invest half my savings account.

I came to think of Blizzard.

>Hearthstone is a huge success
>So is Overwatch
>World of Warcrafts next expansion releases in 14 days

Surely the future of Blizzard is bright, at least short term?

I'm thinking about investing 2100 dollarydoos, but I have no idea how the American market works (I'm Swedish).

Would it be a good time now or just completely retarded? I'm a complete newcomer to stocks and such.
>>
>>1446207

I'm going to put 5% of my portfolio in them, good pick. But all of your port? Really? Today would be a good entry, ATVI follows the market which is on a dip. Go for it but be cautious, you can always buy more later.
>>
>>1446211

I'm awful at stocks. I have a Swedish stock that I have more permanent. I was just thinking that now would be a good time for a quick investment, earn some money and then put it all back into my Swedish stock 3-4 months after Legion launches.
>>
>>1446219

It won't act that way, legion is priced in. But it will go up when the market goes up. And it has a good future ahead, it's more of a long term investment. If you buy today and sell for profit when the S&P is pulling numbers the that's a good plan, but it's not going to just go up cause legion launched. There's probably better short term scalps but you're smart in going for what you already know well. I do the same with vidya and gun stocks.
>>
>>1446207
The question is not whether the company has a bright future, but whether its stock is currently undervalued.

Why do these young punks think they can do without the eternal laws of the universe?
>>
>>1446207
Fuck off
>>
>>1446222

Hmm. I see. Like I said I know shit about stocks and stuff. I just thought the stock would raise when more active players started to pay up montly.

Maybe I should just stay safe and keep to my Swedish newbie stock, that maybe doesn't give as much earnings but at least lets me to deposit and forget until I sell.
>>
Blizzard is really good company. I can see them having success in the future too.
>>
I wouldn't invest in blizzard in short sense just because of Legion. That shit is fucking negligible. Blizzard will continue making good games that will sell a fuckton in the future. See overwatch. You don't even have to like their games but their newest ip has already sold 15 million copies
>>
>>1446481
This is true, but keep in mind that the stock price likely reflects that assumption.
>>
File: iroh.gif (3MB, 347x260px) Image search: [Google]
iroh.gif
3MB, 347x260px
>>1446207
You are an idiot because this is only an average Value Stock, but you should look into growth stocks. But you are smart in that you are investing in a company that you understand their business model.

Please lurk more.
>>
Wait until Legion is out, stock will go down because WoW is absolute trash tier.
>>
Gonna save all of you faggots a lot of heartache...

Stock options.

Not stocks.

Omfg...
>>
File: image.png (114KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 1136x640px
>buying on a peak
You are going to lose all of your money.
>>
Down 5% today, anybody paying attention to this shit??

What's up with the sell off
>>
>>1447198
legion is shit, new heartstone expansion is shit

both games are bleeding customers at alarming rates
>>
>>1447198
I bought more. Got 650 shares.

This is a great stock but its a bit expensive so its not running very fast but a safe place to park some money.
>>
>>1447198
Insider trading
Ceo sold a bunch of his shares today
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.