[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've developed a computerized system based on the phenomenon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1471314357455.jpg (75KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1471314357455.jpg
75KB, 500x435px
I've developed a computerized system based on the phenomenon of Predictive Anticipatory Activity (PAA) that I use to predict the financial markets and make ultra-fast trades.

I have a rented warehouse filled with 8 sound-proof booths, each containing a goat that is hooked up to machines measuring bio-indicators like heart rate etc. In each booth there is a program tracking a different market and depending on how I set the settings they track different markets and stocks. When there is a very large gain in one of the markets it causes a loud buzzer to go off in the soundproof room which startles the goat which can measured from the machines they are hooked up to.

Because of the phenomena of PAA though the signs of this change in the goat's physiology actually appear around 10 seconds before it happens and before the actual rise in the stock etc. The program is designed to utilize that 10-second advantage to automatically buy into certain stocks before they shoot up a bunch. Then it sells them at the inflated price for a profit.

I make an average of $400,000 a week doing this.
>>
>the signs of this change in the goat's physiology actually appear around 10 seconds before it happens

At least explain that part for us.
>>
course you have m8
>>
>>1445923
Its an A+ /biz/ post though

Google the subject. Interesting read
>>
>>1445906
my bullshitometer is flying off the fucking wall! holy shit!!
>>
>>1445906
chuckled/ 10
>>
Goat simulators are so 2014, OP.

What you want to do instead is weather frogs. Weather frogs can predict with high accuracy any stock that might raise or plummet.
It's been scientifically proven that frogs have a well developed sixth sense which can track anything.

Pepe frog just got himself a new job as the local weather frog.
Believe in the pepe frog.
>>
>>1445906
Do you track sector funds like the IBB or individual companies? Seems like the picking of which stocks to monitor would be what really wins or loses your trades
>>
I know this is a b8 post but holy shit I will be setting up my own goat farm now to make money.
>>
>>1445906
Even though I know this is total bullshit, I think it's an interesting idea to use Pavlovian techniques on animals so that you can make money off of this shit.
>>
Is this the role play thread?

I'm a millionaire!!!!
>>
File: 1471345408741.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471345408741.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
Fuck your fancy goats.
I've dealt with tonnes of you fucking upstarts over the years. For it was the Kolmogorov-Stroheim System, then it was that 17 year old wonder boy's bullshit "Aphatasia" organo-computer, now it's goats, and next year I'm sure you'll all be buying mosquitoes.

It's as waste of money. The best, the best system ever devised remains Electrodermal Response Interpolation. Measuring the galvanic skin response on your traders, which is far more accurate and responsive to smaller ticks in the market than your fucking goats. Yes, it's not as prescient, but it doesn't matter because you already know what larger movements are anyway.

Why not just use the human body to do biocomputing, the human CNS can process information far far faster than any computer or any other living being, it's more versatile and already has many of the algorithms we need to anticipate natural phenomena hard programmed into it.

I make about 84% returns every year, divided between me and the three other traders.
>>
>>1445906
Clever, but why tell us? Are you just here to annoy the skeptics?

If so, good jerb OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.