[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The tax man cometh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Mike Myers Images.jpg (157KB, 937x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Mike Myers Images.jpg
157KB, 937x1079px
I'm back and need more wisdom
I'm still being paid under the table, but I need to put the money I've earned into the bank systems so I can continue to pay off my car loan, power bill, utilities, rent, and purchase equipment for my work. I'm bringing in between 2,000-4,000 per month, and the tax man will have his way with me if I'm caught not paying the America fees.
I'm not thrilled for taxes, but I'm not going to try to duck this and get dinked.
I had an idea to get a llc license, so that I could claim my income, and not have to worry. But is a llc right for my situation?
I'm a tree worker, and I work for a company that pays cash, and when I'm not, I'm out doing jobs on my own, which also pay in cash or checks. I've kept records of my income and purchases that are related to my work, I just don't know where to go next. Search results brought up legal zoom and a few other sites to get started on getting an llc, are they recommended?
>>
>>1445542
Pay your quarterly tax estimate and move on?

Else
>Pay car loan at the bank branch using cash
>Buy a pre-paid visa card and put money in that to pay utilities
>Buy a cashiers check to pay rent
>>
>>1445542
>If you're afraid then file 1040ES quarterly
>If not then as long as you deposit <2k/wk you shouldn't raise any alarms.
>>
Never knew about quarterly taxes
Thank you anons
>>
>>1445598
You're up to the 3rd quarter now so I'd suggest sending in all 3 before mid-September (deadline for 3rd quarter payment)
>>
>>1445542

I commented on your last thread.

I do not recommend an LLC because you are working for someone else. You are their employee.

Just bank it. File your taxes. Then when they ask, say "my employer did not give me the tax documents". And state who they are to the IRS. Your employer may get into trouble but thats their fault for being fucking idiots.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.