[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

changed my portfolio strategy . rate it. tips , hints?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed.jpg (50KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
50KB, 750x1334px
changed my portfolio strategy .
rate it.
tips , hints?
>>
>robinhood
>portfolio
>>
>>1444885
oh what do u call it then assface?
when you own a diverse allotment of stock certificates under one person or institution?
>>
File: 495885853.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
495885853.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>1444887
n-nice portfolio anon, ignore my first reply.
>>
>>1444887
>diverse
>5
>portfolio
>robinhood

pick 0
>>
All I ever ask for is no bully.

As soon as those solar city shares become tesla shares I'm going to sell. I am fearful for the future, and reading Elon Musk's plan for solar city I realize their plan to put solar panels on every single house is retarded due to the uneconomical nature of solar panels. Germany, too, wanted all there houses to run on solar panels, and they tried. They over built solar farms and eventually their power was too intermittent, too diffuse, and too cost intensive and they had to drastically reduce their solar program. Today, SolarCity is doing the same thing Germany tried, and they will fail even more miserably because at least when you build large solar farms you benefit from an economy of scale. SolarCity wants to build millions of small, little solar farms each with their own little battery. Why not build a few, large solar farms, why split it up and put it on the roof's of every homeowner in the country? Solar panels burn cash. Nuclear and Hydroelectric plants are like cash faucets. Do you really think, even with all the government subsidies in the world, that solar could ever out-price highly concentrated energy like Nuclear or Hydro? No. So how do you figure that every house in America lives off of solar panels?

The worlds leading electricity utilities are run by oil, coal and natural gas (highly concentrated energy) and they make billions of dollars a year, and put billions into the economy. That's because energy is worth a lot to us $. But with Solar city's new plan, you would be LOSING billions of dollars a year. When the population increases, just as it always has, new houses will require the company to take on more debt and more debt. So the debt increases infinity and could never possibly be paid back, when investors realize this the ponzi will collapse. Solar City on all rooftops is a WASTE of economic resources, we would be a much more prosperous and futuristic society if we had cheap, abundant power at our fingertips.
>>
File: image.png (73KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73KB, 640x1136px
>>1445005
Forgot pic
>>
>>1445005
why not just invest in an energy etf, or technology etf?
then u can diminish ur risk and be diverse .

dont invest in the ones i 3x bought for today in , those are only for day trading.
and i will change them 2morrow 2 non leveraged.

made me some nice quick cash tho.
>>
>>1445005
It's pretty sad that the green revolutionaries are really eating shit in terms of cost.
Like there's 1 GE car-power-outlet thing where I live and no one uses it. The public won't adopt reusable energy until it becomes cheaper than gas. Which wont be until it's either too late or global warming is proved as a hoax
>>
File: 1471146090995.jpg (31KB, 491x418px) Image search: [Google]
1471146090995.jpg
31KB, 491x418px
>>1444840
>(You)
>>
>>1444840
>your $1.29 deposit is complete
woah man, careful putting so much money in the stock street. You could lose your house!
>>
>>1444840

>no CERU

you ain't mah nigga
>>
File: CVxknv_WEAAdsQX.png (100KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
CVxknv_WEAAdsQX.png
100KB, 600x328px
>>1445301
god dammit this made me laugh hard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.