[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i network? How do i make friends? Im in university, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160813-114438.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160813-114438.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
How do i network? How do i make friends? Im in university, and i tried joining a frat but they are too "suh bruh" for me. This is my second year and i have literally no friends. Also, i never lived jn the dorms. So, how are some ways to meet ppl and make friends in a non-forced manner?

Also, this is for me to network and hopefully find jobs in the future, and not be a complete autist.
>>
Can't kick it with the bros, anime club is the perfect place for you
>>
>>1444434
You have to suck it up and and befriend the "suh bruh"s. Everyone is fair game when it comes to networking.
>>
Find clubs of relevant interest and start attending. They usually have more then club meetings events/meetups whatnot that are great for meeting like-minded people.

Keep showing up. Become a regular. Be nice. You'll be in.
>>
>>1444434
>they are too "suh bruh"
maybe stop being so judgmental of other people
open yourself up to be liked or disliked by others
you might find you have more in common than you thought.
That's what brothership is all about and anal sex
>>
>>1444456
>>1444439
OP here, another reason im not going active is the cost of being a member.
>>
>>1444434
Frats are pretty much the worst places to network. None of the people there are going to be in worthwhile positions in the future.
>>
>>1444464
This is bullshit.
>>
>>1444464
not necessarily ... some can be pretty elite

Campus will have all kinds of shit to do. When I was in school, there was a super active "nap club" that met weekly. They watched movies and ate pizza. It was stupid chill and free.
>>
>>1444464

Lol
>>
OP here, do you guys know anything about asian american associations? And what they do?
>>
>>1444486
OP, seriously....networking is about going and finding out about it yourself.
>>
Literally just join clubs and show up to everything and don't be awkward, and you'll make friends.
>>
File: 1466298166629.jpg (21KB, 505x550px) Image search: [Google]
1466298166629.jpg
21KB, 505x550px
>How do i network? How do i make friends?

what the fuck?
>>
>>1444486
I'm Filipino, and my filipino club is where most of my friends came from, most aren't even filipini, all the asians join all the asian clubs. I'm also a member of the vietnamese club and the general asian american club. It's easy to make friends at the start of a new year when everyone is trying to make friends too.
>>
>>1444434
Seriously, like everyone else said find clubs at your school or on meetup.com that interest you and just talk to people! If you're worried about how awkward it'll be going solo, don't be, as a lot of people there will be solo and looking for friends just like you!

> we're all gonna make it brah
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.