[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German Message Boards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (15KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 485x303px
Guten Tag /biz/.

I am looking at moving to Germany and working over there, hopefully in the Logistics/Supply Chain realm.

I'm currently in the process of trying to learn the language and am hoping some German bros could direct me to some forums or message boards concerned with Business, if not Logistics.

All about submerging myself into the language and learning about the dynamics of business in German while I'm at it!

Cheers everyone!
>>
>>1444149
Which part of logistics?
>>
>>1444163
Probably transportation. So a company like DHL would suit, although I'm interested in waste management as well so a gig with Remondis would be sweet as well.
>>
>>1444149
You should go to /int/
>>
>>1444149

I think the best site and magazines would be
Handelsblatt.com
Wiwo.de (Wirtschaftswochen)
and
Manager-magazin.de

Not really forums but I think they have comment sections under articles. In any case they contain the most relevant infos about the german market.
Business Insider and Wallstreet Online also have german sites.
>>
Goodluck with everything bro!

Dutchman here :D
>>
Hmmm...Similar situation, learning German with intention of potentially moving there in the near future.

Different industry though: anyone know what the major Advertising, P.R., Media and Film publications or forums are?
Fashion and Design might also be relevant.

I guess this is a BUMP for interest.

danke schön
>>
Hello, I'm the Supervisior from the UPS Frittlingen in germany, you like to work with us? Then come to us ( 78665 Frittlingen Germany)
http://www.ups-job.de/Stellenboerse_Job01.asp?A=RO0002

The hourly wage is 15.21 €
From 17:15pm - ca. 20:00Uhr

you're welcome!
>>
>>1444188
when i worked in a ad agency all guys read this
http://www.wuv.de/
all things marketing
>>
>>1444189
That is pretty much the sort of role I would be looking for. At the coal face of the operation, to continue to build upon the domain knowledge I've gained so far in the industry.

The only issue is that I can't see myself getting over to Germany until at least early next year! But many thanks anyway!

And thanks to the replies everyone, some great input!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.