[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /biz/ think of Dave Ramsey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: th (2).jpg (15KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
th (2).jpg
15KB, 384x480px
What does /biz/ think of Dave Ramsey
>>
He helps people that are retards with money.

His advice doesn't always give you the best return on your money, however, it does help people and gives them focus they'd otherwise not have.

He's also worth 50+ million, so he knows how to sell that's for sure.
>>
I think it's just awful how he killed Jon Benet
>>
His advice is way too conservative and I don't like his demonization of debt.
>>
>>1443810
He literally hates Bank of America and says soon his show.
>>
>>1444755
ha
>>
>>1444755
Maximum kekage
>>
He, and others of his type, like to use razzmatazz fantasy numbers and it pisses me off.

>hurr imagine if instead of paying that money to credit card debt if you were putting that into an investment making 10 percent you would retire a millionare
>10 percent
>the average ass hole can just plunk money into something that earns 10 percent a year.
>thanks Dave

Its alot of advice that is good in principle ( investing instead of blowing money on CC interest) but then they discredit themselves with the details.
>>
He, and others of his type, like to use razzmatazz fantasy numbers and it pisses me off.

>hurr imagine if instead of paying that money to credit card debt if you were putting that into an investment making 10 percent you would retire a millionare
>10 percent
>the average ass hole can just plunk money into something that earns 10 percent a year.
>thanks Dave

Its alot of advice that is good in principle ( investing instead of blowing money on CC interest) but then they discredit themselves with the details.
>>
>>1443810

He's got glasses on
>>
>>1443810
>

AM radio is all con artists and mattress ads. Ramsey is an AM radio con artist hawking his books and 'free seminars', he is not that smart, doesnt sound educated, but appeals to white conservative fundamentalist xtians into corporal punishment
>>
File: Based Poo in Loo.jpg (430KB, 1707x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Based Poo in Loo.jpg
430KB, 1707x2560px
The brown ones book is superior, in every conceivable way as far as instruction.
http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

However, Dave has some wonderful turns of phrase for the financially obstinate. And a decent community of people who will support you.
Dave is a Terrible investor and you should not listen to him on investment advice. He gets kickbacks for marketing the investments.

Tony Robbins Has better advice for some people on investment, and is much sounder.

Ramit has by far the most effective systems in beginner babby tier personal finance.
>>
>>1446673
I like you man, coming across every few weeks.
But, links are expired..
>>
>>1446924
Thanks will reup.
>>
>>1446933
You are awesome.
How long will it take? I have to go but can stay for 5-10mins if it will be quick - if you have vps or something, idk.
>>
>>1446938
long time, have to get them off external, zip and upload. Most of them are a few gigs apiece.
>>
>>1443810
His no debt advice lectures are pretty decent.

If you need debt to start a business or capable of using it in an intelligent way, you are not his target audience.

His advice is good for people that have literally no financial knowledge or common sense.
>>
>>1446967
Alright, see you around here then :)
This thread might get deleted/archived so spam the shit out of every other thread man. We love you here.

Good luck.
>>
His ideas are actually pretty good, but not for us.

Debt is a really slippery slope, but as long as you actually know how to manage it its fine.

But for 90% of the population who just pays their minimum payments they could use his advice.
>>
>>1444462
Fpbp
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.