[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$70k. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: MoneyMonster.png (203KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
MoneyMonster.png
203KB, 400x265px
>Age 19 years
>US scum
>Work at safeway
>Above average intelligence
>Shite situation.

So I have a little more than $70k left in my mssb account. I blew the other half on jack shit. I'd like to make something of myself before all of my 55+years family dies and shit. I have No support.

>How in 2016 do I grow my Audi to a decent home in burbs?
>>
File: AGjlHUe.jpg (122KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
AGjlHUe.jpg
122KB, 660x495px
Not really expecting any bright minds or ideas I haven't already had. Just give it your best try.
>>
stop being so cocky if you were so intelligent you would have turned how ever you made the 70k into 700k
>>
>>1442831
>Above average intelligence.
>Asks the dumbest board for financial advice.

>>1442856
/thread
>>
>>1442868
What better boards are there? Help!
>>
>>1442856
this. /thread
>>
How did you get $70k at 19 years of age?
>>
>>1443001
Not 4chan.
Also, ask a professional. You can fo pretty well dumping that into a specific market class or industry if you are willing to accept a higher risk profile. I rode the NASDAQ rise from 2012 to 2014 via ETFs for a 50% net gain (~25% annualized) over two years.
>>
File: 4chan science.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
4chan science.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>1442868
/Biz/ isn't the dumbest board. You're thinking /x/.

>>1443014
This. $75k is a pretty hefty sum, and if you get in with a good, reputable professional (always make sure that your advisor is a fiduciary,) you can pull good dosh.
>>
File: Dissapoint.jpg (51KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
Dissapoint.jpg
51KB, 670x472px
>>1443006
>>1442831
You already spent fucking 70k at 19 and only have another 70k left?
What the fuck did you spend the first half of your 140k on?
How the fuck are you burning cash so quickly?
>>
>>1443171
he said he bought an Audi in the OP which means he's probably a stupid nigger. he'll probably ""invest"" the other $70k on Nike shoes and watermelon futures.
>>
>>1443149
That image really just shows which board is insecure enough to lie about their IQ
>>
>>1442868
Well you only need an iq >110? To be above average. I'm not a genius and by no means S.M.A.R.T. I just found the time to come back to 4chan for the "useful" boards.
Haven't been here for 2 years.

>>1443006
My Mommy was a Trust fund millionaire. A dumb one who blew her load on partying and cars and houses and drugs. Also she is a socio. My family took about 200k from her and put it away in an institution for my brother and I. He is younger and wants me to help him grow his now $160k. I'm going to test the waters with my remaining dollars.
>>1443171
When I was 15 my mother started using my money. Which just goes to show how the remaining million was used. I also started buying and building cars. I had my first apartment and financed my teenage angst and depression. I also spent $30k on professional audio production equipment. I've been in computer based audio engineering and production for 10 years.
>>1443191
I don't own a car. And I'd never waste money on an overpriced domesticated vehicle. I don't trust the American market for vehicles. Which is why I might start a business importing and selling for a premium. I simply used an Audi as a symbol like how I used a domestic domain for a symbol.
>>1443197
I guess people can claim a lot when those "IQ" tests online will tell any underage they are a genius. Some mensas are complete tards.
>>1443014
I like high risk, but the way things are ill only see the scrap of the profit. I could lose it all very fast as well. Ill check it out though, I've been meaning to start a portfolio before the end of the year.
>>
File: PAElcw1.jpg (14KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
PAElcw1.jpg
14KB, 600x468px
>>1442868
>>
File: 40Uow1Q.jpg (42KB, 1575x1575px) Image search: [Google]
40Uow1Q.jpg
42KB, 1575x1575px
I'd bet you're just a pretentious trust fund prick who doesn't like to work hard for anything, hence the passion for music and cars. Most likely AVERAGE intelligence. You mentioned import cars? You would just need the licenses and such for selling more than 5 vehicles a year. you would also need a registered importer. The premium in the states for RHD let alone specific models (euro, or Jap) would be enough to double your money and then some within a year if you know what to buy and how to sell, petchboy.

My advice is dress for the life you want, and fake it till you make it.
>>
File: 6fV4AAJ.jpg (50KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
6fV4AAJ.jpg
50KB, 500x324px
>>1444078
I did mention importing. But you haven't given me any new information. Thank you for your post?
>>
Put the money in something very safe and go learn a business. After a few years get into business for yourself.

What is your living situation? You're still young enough to have room mates. 3 bedroom house, rent 2 rooms. Or a duplex with one half rented. Treat it like a real business, because it is.
>>
>>1443006

He's got a pretty good knack of using his throat for money.
>>
File: P_20160808_163426.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20160808_163426.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
>>1445429
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is very safe. Slow grow, but safe. I pay $400 a month out of that to live in my aunts garage. I plan on leaving before December. I only make about $400 a month from Safeway. I have to put school on hold till January. My current advisor is forcing this to be the situation because he is too busy to help me come up with a better plan. I am in a tight spot.

>>1445468
I've never once sucked a dick. I like getting mine sucked. Good feel.
>>
>>1442831
Fuck off you insufferable faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.