[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone here who changed something in their life and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 86476428628.png (3MB, 1500x906px) Image search: [Google]
86476428628.png
3MB, 1500x906px
Is there anyone here who changed something in their life and made a sudden u-turn from eating shit to snowballing towards success?

It can be anything from taking a multivitamin, some kind of epiphany/philosophical rule or just general habit.
>>
when I developed a relationship , with the creator of the universe.
>>
>>1442819
Billy red cheeks reassured me that the world is shit and that I should just fucking kill myself.
>>
Billy Frecklesack educated me on the danger of marrying.
>>
>>1442835
The universe created the universe though.

>because it's god
>>
I stopped believing that I would be able to work until 65. Relying on a job is incredibly risky and you have to develop a strategy to get out of being an individual producer.

Myself, I started investing, found a niche I liked, (real estate) and essentially made it my part time job.

Then, when my layoff predictably happened, I was fine.
>>
not me but an old friend from high school was basically a turboautist then within a year he turned a website into a small business and suddenly became super serious and looked and acted like a normy, I guess he had a lack of motivation until then
>>
File: Adam-gott-bier.jpg (132KB, 1000x447px) Image search: [Google]
Adam-gott-bier.jpg
132KB, 1000x447px
>>1442835
This....no really laugh all you want but i walked for a long time feeling lonely and unmotivate even though i had all these friends and my wife surrounding me. Really spirituality is very important whether you believe in buddha or jesus.
>>
File: 41cY4UXisyL.jpg (31KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
41cY4UXisyL.jpg
31KB, 333x500px
Mini Habits
>>
>>1442835
This. Thank you for putting this down. Solid
>>
Ole Billy fuckface taught me to stop giving a shit about people and to just do whatever I want
>>
>>1442819
My epiphany was finally understanding it's all my fault. My life was a depressing mess and I made it that way. I got off my ass and everything changed.
>>
Adderall prescription + 4 hour work week
>>
>>1444008
>Try to get life back together
>Depend on drugs to focus

pick one
>>
>>1442819
Going to Art College.
I was stuck in a NEET depression rut. Then I went and did a Masters at Art College. I had more friends than I ever had, even though I use to be a social butterfly. I had more confidence. I was more productive than I had ever been in my life.
>>
Not really a "360 and walk away" but I used to work on a lot of different projects I was excited about but would never see any of them through to the end. One day I just said to myself "for once in my life I should finish this damn project". I did. It was a hell of a ride too.

I finish my projects now.
>>
>>1444030
It really works m8. I would never want to be dependent on the stuff but damn if I took it every day shit would have to get done.
>>
>>1444081
sweet painting, reminds me of linklater's "waking life" or "a scanner darkly"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.