[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So biz, What bank do you use? I am wondering because I am looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1460285691359.jpg (372KB, 1394x2662px) Image search: [Google]
1460285691359.jpg
372KB, 1394x2662px
So biz, What bank do you use? I am wondering because I am looking for a bank. As of right now I am looking at online banking for the no monthly matince fees and higher interest rates.
>>
Bank of America because it has the most ATMs.
>>
>>1442588
Chase > Bank of America

I have both and Chase has less fees for doing certain things you might need to occasionally do.

I would also look for a higher yield savings account elsewhere because Chase and Bank of America have shit rates.
>>
>>1442594
From what I read that's where online banks shine is higher yield saving accounts
>>
Schwab investor checking - refunds all ATM fees at the end of the month, no limit

go to any atm I want to get cash

to deposit cash (which I rarely do anyway) I opened an account with a local credit union and they have a really easy and suprisingly fast bill pay service that I use to transfer it over to my schwab account

ally for savings because at one point they had the highest rate (I think you can get a slightly higher rate at GE or something but ally is pretty comfy)

all this shit is free because I don't feel like paying people to hold my money
>>
I use USAA for most banking needs and have a joint account through Bank of America with my fiance. Bank of America products stink, but they have brick and mortar stores which I like and I'm auto enrolled as a platinum member because I work there, so there are some nice perks.
>>
>>1442612
forgot to add that with Schwab the ATM thing is also international and there is no fee when converting currency either

I went up to canada and was able to pull looney dollars out of an ATM with no fees and with an uninflated conversion rate(i'm an american)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.