[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Central African Republic is the Tenth Largest economy in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: one.png (219KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
one.png
219KB, 466x350px
The Central African Republic is the Tenth Largest economy in the world. It is a good place to invest in.
>>
>>1442539
You go first, report back.
>>
>>1442539
why don't u buy some farmland out there?
>>
>>1442539

african consumer is going nuts - nigerian breweries, kenyan cigarette cos, etc. and this country is literally in the center of africa. it's a no brainer. just close your eyes and buy whatever real estate you can.
>>
>>1442578
what if it gets nigger'd

it's better to invest in the chinese companies that invest in africa
>>
>>1442580
they won't chimp out if you have them work for you, and you're a benevolent employer.
I gotta say it again, the Central African Republic is a good place to invest in.
>>
>investing in africa
>ever

Unless it's a non-african company that's taking their natural resources, don't even think about it
>>
>>1442539
>tenth largest economy

What the hell you smoking, anon
>>
File: flag.png (9KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
9KB, 800x533px
>>1442618
I'm not smoking anything anon
I'm telling you that the Central African Republic is the tenth largest economy in the world, and that it is a good place to invest in.
>>
>>1442859
its not even in the top 20 economies, my friend
>>
>>1442539
Wasn't that the place that went to shit when the muslims and christians started killing each other and France had to step in to maintain their pseudo-empire of French speaking countries?
>>
Niggas are retarded.

>Massive amounts of corruption
>Lacking infrastructure
>Recent political turmoil

Enjoy never seeing your money again. If you want to invest in Africa, get in contact with people who are politically connected. Start in South Africa and work your way into Nigeria--> Rwanda-->Kenya

No 1 key is to be politically connected, anyone making money here has friends in Govt. Dan Gertler owns Congo that way. The Gupta family is stealing from South Africa that way...same with Nigeria & everywhere else.
>>
>>1442879
You could probably add Gabon and a few other nations who have stable governments (something rare for Africa I know).

But yeah, you need connections. If you're part of a Lions Club or Rotary that may be a place to start.
>>
>>1442871
I think that's Mali
>>
>>1442886
After doing a little research, it was the CAR that had the whole Christians/Muslim conflict

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26274198

But yeah Mali also had their whole Muslim episode as well. Overall not a good place to invest unless you take financial advice from /biz/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.