[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Fucked am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_Ewbd93nu.png (240KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Ewbd93nu.png
240KB, 2208x1242px
Okay biz, oil futures are looking good.
7th straight week in production increase.
Saudis talking about stabilizing prices.

Friday biz, I told our chief purchasing director to look at $ORIG stock. Everyone was called into the meeting room and we discussed this investment.

Ultimately I was put on the spot and the fund decided to acquire a large (huge) stake in $ORIG end of day "last 30 trading minutes."

Basically 10% of our fund value.
>>
Your mommy might cut your tendy supply off
>>
>>1442427
Duck off troll, Quants at work here.
>>
>>1442432
>quants

Kek
>>
>>1442470
You get the point.

Anyways back to topic, biz I need input.

Did anyone buy $ORIG ?

Look at the massive block purchases done end of day!
>>
>>1442517
so you are getting ripped off the way they intended?

you deserve it. you didn't recommend shit NEET
>>
>>1442518
Oh duck no I'll never tell /biz/ to buy anything because 90% of biz doesn't have over $500 to burn and if they did they'd make 30% of 500 by buying when told.

However 10% of biz is the target audience.

It's trading at like a tenth of book value and EPS

They have contracts until 2017 Q4

Oil is starting to rise.

It seems like a wise investment.

$ORIG moves 20M shares Friday due to panic but that's not even a tenth of float total.
>>
Oil futures aren't looking anything - good or bad. It's a purely political issue and always has been.

Put your rumors, charts and percentages away poindexter. You're better off consulting a crystal ball, NEET.
>>
File: 1470522724875.jpg (54KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1470522724875.jpg
54KB, 620x465px
>>1442432
>quants at work here
AH HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1442424
This stock will rebound sharply! To the moon biz!
>>
File: marc-rich.jpg (77KB, 314x475px) Image search: [Google]
marc-rich.jpg
77KB, 314x475px
>>1442424
There are probably better places to waste your money little trader man. Specially because ORIG stated they are considering bankruptcy. I do admire your trying to get people to buy the stock you own that will be worthless soon. Not going to say why of course.
>>
>>1442553
They have contracts past 2016.
Oil exploration is increasing.
This was a panic sell and possible manipulation of stock price.

No one has to buy anything as with investing in these type of securities involve great risk. Investors should research and make informed decisions using their best judgement.

I see a panic sell, and a company stable throughout the current quarter up until Q4, 2017
>>
>>1442432
lol? and you need to fix your algorithms if they don't understand that there might be something very wrong if a stock drops this much and continues to go down during the day

>>1443656
this. i don't know shit about ORIG but i wouldn't touch oil stuff with a ten-foot pole and this seems crazy risky at best
>>
>>1443740
It was likely a manual purchase like OP stated being acquired after a meeting after they purchased a large stake.
>>
>>1442424
>10% of a fund on a penny stock
Pls b real
>>
Oil is fucking volatile, and this is probably the worst time to invest in it given it's an election year., but If they have contracts till Q4 2017 you should be okay, maybe they'll get new contracts longer term contracts throughout the new year.
>>
>>1442424
get out after a short profit, oil is gonna tank
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.