[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanted to get your thoughts on two new business ideas that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
I wanted to get your thoughts on two new business ideas that I had. One is a car refridgerator. so you can grab a cold soda when youre driving. Two is a car air conditioner that works while youre parked so that your animals can chill inside without risk of death.
>>
robert is the poorest cuckest shark

nigga never buys shit on shark tank they should kick his ass off the show

he only goes on to play with the dogs and eat free food
>>
>>1441640
this. and whenever he does try to make a deal he gets cucked by mark cuban who can always give a better offer since he is the richest bastard there.
>>
>>1441640
Robert is also the whitest member of the cast so he has to watch his mouth.

Cuban (Jewish) and O'Leary (Reptilian) can be mean without the public getting too restless. The black guy and the old woman have token immunity.

Someone must have told Robert that he is too white to be anything other than a yes man and the safest play for him is to keep his mouth shut. Unless he is talking to another white person.
>>
>>1441622
>car refridgerator
already exists, problem number 1 is the smaller they are, the less efficient and harder to isolate. problem number 2 is that thermoelectric cooling is pretty ineffcient over-all.

>car air conditioner that works while youre parked
while i'm not aware of any, i'd be surprised if they don't already exist. the biggest problem (which is also a concern with your first idea) is the massive amount of energy consumption. you'd have to leave the engine running to generate enough electricity and even then you'd probably have to employ a massive and annoying fan since you can't rely on the airstream while driving to carry away the warmth.

just in general: good *ideas* are worthless. everyone has those. if you want to get rich, you need a good *implementation*. be a maker, not a thinker. so if you have some innovative technical discoveries that help you cool the insides of cars - sure, go for it. if you just thought to yourself "gosh, that would be handy to have, i could probably sell that" you won't be getting anywhere. anybody who can implement your idea doesn't need you to do it.
>>
>>1441644
Robert made a lot of good deals, and some bad ones, on Dragons Den Canada.

Honestly, the cast of the Canada show in its prime was so much better.
>Jim stoically sits and counts his money, but knows how to have fun.
>Arlene wants to fuck Kevin
>Kevin yells at everyone
>Robert takes chances with everyone.
>Flavor of the season guy does...something.
>>
>>1441674
>Arlene wants fuck Kevin
>Kevin yells at everyone
why is this so true lol
>>
>>1441622
look at:

executive luxury vehicles

sleeper cabin big-rigs
>>
Let me talk to my nigga X-Zibit and we'll hook you right up
>>
>taking that shit show seriously.
>>
>>1442156
>>1442160
>double posting and looking like an absolute retard
>you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.