[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazon Noob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1466869562179.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1466869562179.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
Hello /biz/
I have a product I want to sell, a niche I want to sell it to, and a way to market it. Now what? Is there any books/lectures I can look at to help me? How do I contact the manufacturer and get the items? How do I make my own label? How do I start selling?
>>
>>1440594
>Now what?
Google.
>Any book/lectures?
Google.
>How do I contact manufacturer?
Google.
>How do I make label?
You get the drift.
>>
>>1440594
why don't you be a little more vague?
>>
>>1440594
Here, let me clear up my post. You are talking to a retard. I know I am retarded because I come to a website where people ask retards who know nothing about running a business how to run theirs.

>What do I do now?

You need to physically create a test model of your product. Since you havent described what your product is, you need to actually go about creating the product yourself using materials that you have purchased using machines you or somone else own, so you yourself can get a figure of how much it costs to assemble X product. If you do not have the money to assemble said prototype yourself, you are doomed, no one pays good money ideas, because everyone has one. People pay money for established or establishing companys that they believe in. I would recommend googling how to find a person to manufacture your product.

>Book/lectures to help me?

I dont know what your product is. I would recommend googling advice on getting a loan and assembling a prototype of your product.

>How do I contact the manufacturer and get the items?

I dont know where you live. I would recommend googling manufacturers in your area, who will charge a hefty fee since they dont want to do it for free.

>How do I make my own label?

You will need to talk to a graphic artist and have them consult with said manufacturer of product. I dont know what your product is or where you live. Google it. They both take a cut.

>How do I start selling?

First you need to assemble multiple of said product that you can sell, then use ebay/craigslist/offerup/amazon/whatever, and if you want to sell lots, I would recommend talking to an advertising agent, who will take a cut. I dont know where you live. Try google.
>>
>>1440649

He's making the noob mistake of trying to hide his super-duper special product from other people.

Oh well, this can be that first failed venture that launches him on a path of success.

Good luck OP.

P.S. Read some damn books.
>>
>>1440734
followed up by the classic /biz/ move of totally abandoning his thread after creating it...
>>
>>1440734
Care to suggest any books or are you just going to keep acting superior while contributing nothing?
>>
Ok thanks for the info guys, I was excited and got ahead of myself. I read some stuff here and on Reddit, I'm not gonna pay for some scam course. I am currently talking to a manufacturer on Alibaba, and ordered some samples, they should be here in a couple of weeks. Is fiverr a good place to get a label/ logo? What's the best way to print the labels? My product is going to be in a small bottle, how should I ship it?
>>
Something like pic related. Also, I created Instagram and Twitter account for this brand, what is the best way to use these accounts to market my product. I also have some friends with 1000+ followers who are in my niche to advertise the product for me, how can I fully take advantage of that?
>>
>>1440873
google "how to ship a small bottle"

you will probably find a tutorial with that exact title.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.