[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business idea V3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How about an app that allows someone to invest in a poor child, or allows a poor parent to crowd-source funds for their kids education so they can go to a good school and get more opportunities (the kid is most likely going black and/or lives in shitty neighborhoods/projects).

Investors take a cut of the kid's future earnings until their investment + a specified % interest in paid back once they graduate and get a job. They are able to withdraw funds if the kid doesn't meet educational requirements + the crowd-funding is subject to certain restrictive covenants.

Essentially investors are giving the kid a future, while at the same time reducing income and wealth inequality since education increases productivity and leads to better jobs which pay more.

These kids who would otherwise have no way out of the cycle of poverty can dream of a better future while investors also make a nice profit.

I call it "Niggernomics" but this is only a placeholder name.

Pretend you are my potential investors, what do you say, /biz/?
>>
>>1440215
i had the same idea, 6 months ago. and i have already begun coding on this. i only ask , cuz i dont know if if one of my employees leaked our business model..

have fun trying to do what we have tho .
u have a long way to go from idea and exection
and a lot of money to get reputable business to want to participate.

other wise u just got a peice of crap that no one uses.

if u wanna work for us , send me ur email , you seem passionate about the concept .
>>
>>1440215
Better yet, how about a charity app that put 2% of Google wallet purchases towards kids in Africa.

You can just use half of it on administrative costs and if you have a few hundred dedicated users, you can make a living.
>>
>>1440215

its called taxation
>>
>>1440215
>under 18
>parent enrolls them in program that takes % of future income
>kid turns 18
>never pays
>you take him to court
>contract unenforceable
>you get $0

That's the best case scenario for your genius idea
>>
>>1440221
are you an indian cause you type like one
>>
>>1440295
are you a virgin cuz u think like one.
>>
Taking from
>>1440286 's critic,
Maybe do a program like this for young adults 18 - 25 that they can crowd source tuition without a loan. Market it like "Self Equity", "Bond Me" or some shit. You'd need some extensive background checks on "assets" and a well written contract before you could get anyone to truly buy in, unless if it's all under good faith and more charity driven
>>
>>1440307
This could be good. But why would they pay more than for a subsidized loan that defers repayment while they're in school? Plus consider student loan default rates and realize that your crowdfunding loan would be even less secured.

So best case you could make 6-8% apr after they complete schooling. Meanwhile you could've been making 6-8% on your money the whole time. But I bet enough people would still do it that you could make money as a business. Even if it's kind of redundant and unnecessary.
>>
sounds dumb
>>
>>1440350
it doesn't seem like a very solid idea. p2p lending geared towards uni students sounds better
>>
>>1440228
this lol, more directly student loans and the military does this.
>>
>>1440307
how is it any different from student loans exactly?
>>
>>1440304
>virgins think people on the internet are indian
>>
>>1441560
more like you are a virgin, so whatever you think , is like how a virgin thinks.
>>
>>1441593
Jimmy rustled poo in loo confirmed :^)
>>
>>1441593

Get back in the car, Pajeet.
>>
>>1440215
>people Invest in kid to didu sumfin with his life
>he does weed instead, or parents buy shit for themselvs
>you have to pay back their investment because it didn't work out
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.