[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easiest copyright method?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: michael-nesmith2.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
michael-nesmith2.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
I'm from a band I wish to keep anonymous for obvious reasons.

We have several tracks recorded that we're wanting to release at once, the only trouble is that the copyrighting process usually takes 4-5 months.

What's the fastest cheapest way to copyright multiple songs at once?
>>
Add the warning label "Donut Steel"
>>
>copyrighting process

What the hell is this even supposed to mean? You've created the songs, you own the copyright. There's no process involved. If you've written and performed the songs yourself, by national and international law (WIPO treaty, TRIPS, etc) you immediately own all rights.

Are you talking about that Library of Congress thing? You only need to register your works with the LoC if you plan to litigate your copyrights in the US as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>1439817
I mean registering proof of copyright.
>>
File: 1849_4[1].jpg (168KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
1849_4[1].jpg
168KB, 728x409px
>>1439817
This!

>>1439882
>registering proof
You're doing it wrong Nigel. When you release the songs they have enough legal protection. No need to kick around waiting for something.

>Obviously in need of pic related
>>
You already own the copyright.
>>
>>1439754

If songs are like books you just make a long track and copyright them all at once. And 4-5 months? I registered my books in a few weeks. Don't get anxious. If you plan on doing this as a business get your registration. You can't sue and protect your stuff with out it.
>>
>>1439754
>I'm from a band
Learn how to introduce yourself holy shit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.