[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could nobody tell that pic related was full of shit? >Set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: setyourselfonfire.jpg (430KB, 1558x936px) Image search: [Google]
setyourselfonfire.jpg
430KB, 1558x936px
How could nobody tell that pic related was full of shit?

>Set yourself on fire!
>>
>>1438877
>31 yr old billionaire
>implying there's a formula to her success
>implying it wasn't nepotism or a random lightning bolt or both
10/10
>>
>>1438883

She got her seed money from her rich parents, and I'm guessing that they set her up with her initial investors as well given that one was the head of a major charity and one was high up in the state department.

So nepotism yes, but who were the suckers?
>>
>>1438883
>success
kek. she defrauded investors for billions.
>>
Two reasons

1) Modern investors think everything is going to be the next big tech explosion, so they buy into everything and hope something sticks.

2) Only one clinic was allowed to verify the Edison device, and it strangely verified the device, but then immediately cut ties with the company

This means they most likely bought a lot of people out.

The real question is whether Holmes was just retarded and this blew up on her or if she was the patsy all along.
>>
>>1438903

I think it probably started as the former then became the latter when somebody big bought in and shilled it.
>>
>>1438903
Probably not retarded. Just in over her head and didn't have the character to deal with it. Honestly the story of every failed leader I've ever worked with.
>>
>>1438931

What I think happened

>She drops out of college and uses her college fund as seed money
>She thinks she'll be the next Bill Gates with her IP
>Initial investors show up
>They're convinced
>She slowly realizes that it doesn't work
>Covers it up
>Fails
>Someone investing finds out about it
>Blackmails her into pretending that it works
>Pays tester to shill it
>Buys in
>Uses her as a sock puppet for an epic pump and dump
>She's now a semi-rich patsy holding a bag as regulators and lawyers move in
>>
The "You just gotta believe in yourself and be a self-starter" meme. I can do both but where's my opportunity to defraud thousands of investors?
>>
>>1438985
desu if you had absolutely no morals you could go do it right now. all you have to do is lie out your ass and you'll always catch some fish. only if you don't mind being a low life piece of shit of course.
>>
>>1438877
>That look in her eyes
Really? Nobody? It's ever so subtle, but she really looks like a deer caught in headlights.
>>
>>1438995

Just a bit, yeah.
>>
>>1438877
they really need to correct that image seeing as she's not a billionaire anymore. she may not even be a millionaire soon enough.
>>
>>1439169

It's funnier that way. Look at the "MyIQ" logo on the side, along with "Education for all".
>>
She hasn't coughed up any names, so whoever her group of investors who wanted to pump and dump were must scare her.
>>
>>1438877
>>1438995
If her looks didn't get you, maybe her voice would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwKs-eoPM-Y

*shivers*
>>
>>1439996
Is she a dude
>>
>>1438889
Well, if she defrauded them, then surely is going to go jail now eh?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.