[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this possbile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: NO WAY.jpg (100KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
NO WAY.jpg
100KB, 512x288px
Trading CFDs
-Basically make 2 accounts with small deposit
-buy stock on huge leverage before before the earnings report
-sell stock on the other account
-wait until the next day
-one account is at huge gain and the other at loss - > your broker pays for the loss coz of negative balance protection
-enjoy your guaranteed moneyyyyyy
thoughts?
>>
no, look up leverage ratio.
>>
that should not be a problem, I can get it to 1:200
>>
Am I the only one seeing the opportunity here?
>>
>>1437440

Any idea you've thought of has already been thought of by the bank. You're going to owe whatever you borrow to close the short position. Balance protections cover brokerage house failures, not your own ineptitude.
>>
>>1437242
If you use the same IP address for both accounts you will be fucked
>>
Well, brokers that do offer negative balance protection just square your acc. to zero...so yea...SO I guess I am safe if I do it with like my friend? MONEYYY
>>
how are you making money? say you make 10,000 on the winning account, you would lose the same amount on the losing account wouldn't you? so you make nothing. but you need to pay commission so you're down in the end.
>>
imagine sending there like 200 $ on each account on high leverage like 1:200, wait for the GAP overnight (in case of earnings report or something) so one account can get like 1000 $ and the other - 1000 $ BUT the broker which offers negative balance protection will make your balance 0 on the other account...clear?
>>
File: M.jpg (55KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
55KB, 716x724px
>>1437567
>the broker which offers negative balance protection
So when the stock rockets, and my short position gets utterly ruined, your broker will just be a nice guy and zero that out for me?
>>
>>1437731
shhh, let him believe. it's funny.
>>1437567
oh boy, sounds like you found a real loophole there, buddy. i'd advise you to go in with several hundred thousand bucks, borrow money if you have to. it's a once in a lifetime chance. they'll probably close the loophole and alter the deal after you cash in for the first time - or someone else on /biz/ does it, since you just gave it away. better get going...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.