[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Human Resources

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: HR.jpg (101KB, 1110x400px) Image search: [Google]
HR.jpg
101KB, 1110x400px
I work in finance for a pretty big company (140k+) and recently got access to some employee information of people in a department we were working on (HR). I was shocked to see how well paid a lot of the analysts, managers and directors were paid. $60-200 an hour. One was some director who was the same age/education as me but was making $120 an hour!

Is it a good field to transfer over to? I've been there before and it's just full of good looking women and gay men. Might be a nice change of scenery.
>>
>>1436938
I mean more training is a good thing. Adds to the arsenal. So at least in the long run you'll look more like executive material, even if it's not great in the short run.
>>
>>1436938
Not a lot of substance in those positions but if the corporations are throwing a lot of money at them, why not take it.
>>
>>1436938
>good looking women and gay men
>minimum of $60/hr.
Sounds like heaven
>>
>>1436938
HR is full of lazy women.
>>
>>1437452

So wouldn't it be easy to excel and stand out? Take some of that sweet dosh?
>>
How do you get a job like that?
>>
>>1438842

That is what I want to know.
>>
>Redpill me on Human Resources

HR exists to backstab employees in order to save the firm money and risk from liability. Their duties occasionally include covering management's ass when firing employees.

The rest of the time they're a bunch of useless bitches who fuck around doing virtually nothing on the company dime, and where they shuffle the nepotism and diversity hires who do nothing for the team.
>>
>>1439154
This 2bh
>>
>>1439154
Yeah that's the gist of it.
>>
>>1438827
HR is 100% fucking people over, shilling, schmoozing and ass kissing.

You don't get ahead by doing "profitable" things or working hard in HR. If you're in a legit guidance company, you'll get paid more as you start to make it rain $$$$$$. It doesn't take a hotshot to find $100s of thousands if not millions in pursuit. Just put in that trabajo.
>>
Work at a company without hr and see how that goes.

>boss i didnt get my w4
>get back to work!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.