[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Productivity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 228539.jpg (33KB, 540x473px) Image search: [Google]
228539.jpg
33KB, 540x473px
Im stuck on an assembly line 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. But Im able to use my phone and I have about ~10 seconds out of every 50.

Is there anything I can do online from my phone to earn a little bit of spare change on the side? Nothing that requires continuous attention as I have my actual job to do.

Pretty much the only thing I can find atm is doing surveys but wow are they shit, even for being stuck at work with nothing better to do. Typing large amounts is also a pain and takes awhile.

Currently researching the basics of starting a small business and online skills such as marketing. Figured if I cant DO anything I can at least learn. If I cant find anything better to do I plan on buyiny a tablet with a keyboard to write or code while at work.
>>
I use this app called Lucktastic that lets you earn credits for watching ads, but it takes a long time to get points. Only got enought to get a $20 gift card after 3 months
>>
Similar to >>1436464

You could pick up bing rewards during the idle time. Only amounts to like $5/month if you take Amazon cards, but is insanely braindead and takes a few minutes a day.
>>
>>1436313
>10 hours a day, 6 days a week
jesus christ do you live in bangladesh or something
>>
>>1436464
I probably should have said in OP no ad-watching because video burns through data way faster than Ill make anything off of it. Thanks though

>>1436504
I used to do that but I forgot about it, wouldnt hurt to pick it back up.

>>1436505
Indiana, USA actually
>>
>>1436505
>>10 hours a day, 6 days a week
>jesus christ do you live in bangladesh or something

>>1436532
>Indiana, USA actually

MFW
>>
>>1436313
Please tell me you get paid well, because your wasting your life away working like that
>>
>>1436546
Above average + good insurance, but if I stick around for a few years to get bonuses itll be great. We have people as far away as New York working here.

This is just plan B though. Plan A is working hard until I can start my own business, probably starting with something digital so I dont need a lot of spare capital as Id rather use my money from work to buy some land before anything.
>>
>>1436313
>>1436505
>>1436546

in my country the average is 12h a day 6 days a week for €600 a month, and we are one of the heaviest taxes, and the 2 most expensive utilities in Europe, before you ask it's poortugal

just nuke my shit please
>>
>>1436313
If u can use a computer why the fuck don't you join an agency for office temping
It's easy money and an easy way into an easy life
>>
>>1436906
Because I have a family to support (terrible financial decision, I know) and a stable job at one of the best paying factories in my locality. I cant afford anything too risky like a full job switch.

My free time off work I use productively and will be filing for an LLC early next year and moving forward with some personal projects of mine.

Until then I was just curious if anyone knew something good to do on a mobile phone until my lazy ass picks out a tablet to bring to work to bring to work with me so I can actually type.

I still find the best use of my time is to research and learn though, versus the miniscule amount I can make from just my phone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.