[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Old Bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: iusa_400x400.28675179_5u9e.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iusa_400x400.28675179_5u9e.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
How the FUCK does she get away with it, /biz/?

I recently bought some cheap bracelets off of Alibaba in hopes to start reselling them. I'm on Shopify but I want to expand to Etsy and pimp my products out with Etsy Ads (I've heard people get a very high ROI doing this). Trying to do things the legit way, I haven't set up an Etsy shop yet because I've looked into it and Etsy has a very strong vetting process for the legitimacy of your products being personally handmade by yourself. Once someone reports your shop for being cheap imported Chinese crap, they will ban and suspend your shop until you send them detailed pictures of your manufacturing process.

I was browsing Etsy just now and came across this bracelet store knowing full well the products were from Alibaba because I've bought from a Supplier who carries them.
She uses the exact same stock photos for her product images and everything.

How the fuck does she get away with it, /biz/? She even faked the entire manufacturing process (I scrolled down to the section about her business where she showcases pictures of her "process").

So, should I say fuck it and open up my own Etsy shop of cheap imported bracelets then? How can I fake my manufacturing process like this old bitch? Anyone have experience selling imported crap on Etsy and passing it off as handmade (by you)?
>>
>her materials
>>
>>1434814
Report her

Then learn how to make jewelry, Pablo. get back to fucking work. it isnt time for dinner break yet
>>
>her "making" the bracelet
>>
>her finished product
>>
>Alibaba supplier's products
>>
>>1434823
I just want to be able to get away with selling cheap Chinese shit like this old bitch is.

Has anyone else here on /biz/ tried this shit on Etsy?
>>
>>1434838
You only have to make one that looks like the Chinese one in case etsy tries to vett you then resume reselling import garbage at high markup.

Can't hurt to report people though maybe she won't respond and then one less competitor. What's your store name so I can report you later
>>
That's really smart.. wouldn't surprise me if it's not even her. Just some NEET that took a picture of his aunt and makes bank sitting on his butt all day

Don't be jealous senpai. Find your own niche and do the same
>>
>>1434857
I was thinking the same thing. It's some NEET from 4chan importing Alibaba crap that stole some old lady's picture and got their grandma to be a hand model for them for the manufacturing photos
No one wants to report a cute little old lady and her bracelet business on Etsy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.