[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the 1% elites that rule America going to exterminate the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1466117976306.jpg (60KB, 480x484px) Image search: [Google]
1466117976306.jpg
60KB, 480x484px
Are the 1% elites that rule America going to exterminate the working class once the remaining brain-dead service industry jobs are completely taken over by AI and automation?
>>
Friendly reminder that without manual labor the "1%" would be dead in a week.

They need the working class.
>>
Yeah I think so, there'll be some sort of basic income scheme that probably benefits them anyways (free food, smartphones, housing, and healthcare) all businesses of the 1% elite and this will all be financed with the remaining workers' tax money
>>
>>1434955
what part of AI and automation do you not understand bozo
>>
>>1434743
better establish yourself as upper class then

its a rat race the end is near

faggot
>>
>>1434743

No. There will however be a price dumping of services and goods once the market catches up with this trend.

It will be very cyb.
>>
>>1434988
Crime will continue to increase until the elites buy off the poor with welfare or gangs become military strength and we have a french revolution.

My guess is they will go the ubi/welfare route.
>>
>>1434743
probably not since rich people understand they can become poor. They even better understand that their kids or grandkids will very likely become poor.

automation may be unlikely anyways just because humans prefer dealing with humans.

we have self-checkouts at stores, but people prefer to shop with live cashiers.
>>
>>1434743
Can't get rid of the poor. Sure, rich people are more likely to become doctors/scientists, but every 1 in 1000000 poor people become world class inventors too. And there are so many more poor people their numbers contribute a significant amount to innovation.

So until you have superhuman intelligence AI, you need poor people to breed as cheaply and as much as possible.

(Of course, once you have superhuman intelligence AI, you are the pets now...)
>>
>>1435007
machines break down, who will repair them?
>>
>>1437287
The repair machines.

It's turtles all the way down.
>>
The whole elite will rule and the poor will live off welfare is very hard for me to imagine.
The elite make money off labourers, who use their wages to buy stuff, in a sense repaying the guys on top. Take away spending power and the profits decrease along the chain.

What I do see happening is the loss of jobs such as cab drivers (Autonomous Uber), and cashiers and McDonalds workers at the registers. But the big scale jobs won't just disappear, it'll take a away from the economy, hurting the guys trying to make money.
>>
>>1437304
i like turtles
>>
>>1437287
AI
>>
>>1434743
The elite are only rich because the poor exist. But yes, once post-scarcity arrives you better hope you're at the top and make the cut for who survives
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.