[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Importing from the UK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0824-475x382.png (61KB, 475x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824-475x382.png
61KB, 475x382px
I have a decent amount of money saved up in pounds however I'm living in a country now that uses Euro. With the pound dropping at a huge rate I'm considering purchasing something from the UK with the pounds and getting it shipped over to my country and re-selling it to make up the loss.

I was considering electronics but I'm thinking of maybe importing things that are produced in the UK. What do you guys think? Any ideas?
>>
Become a re-seller of Ginsters, Melton Mowbray Pork Pies and Irn Bru
>>
>>1434379
>things that are produced in the UK

Such as?
>>
>>1434426

I was hoping for some anon to give me an idea
>>
>>1434451
We make financial services.
>>
>>1434451
On a serious note I'm not sure what you could buy that you could bring somewhere else and sell without being a retailer. London real estate however, will go up forever.
>>
Mercedes 300d, convert to rhd
>>
>>1434533
Then becomes a second hand car losing a significant amount of markup value.
>>
As another idea, would it be wiser to wait for the pound to go up again, or exchange it now with the poor rate and invest in some safe, certain stocks? I'm thinking that even if the pound does go up 5, maybe 10% (though it may not at all), in that time I can probably get that sort of return on the investment I make now.

Thoughts?
>>
>>1435554
Yes keep hold of your pounds because they will go back up eventually. Use your pounds to invest in something.
>>
File: 1470086407201.jpg (33KB, 337x275px) Image search: [Google]
1470086407201.jpg
33KB, 337x275px
>>1435576
>pounds will go back up eventually
>>
what to import guys
>>
gutys
>>
bump, GBP falling more
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.