[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to wear when meeting client in non-formal setting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 52125242.jpg (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
52125242.jpg
48KB, 800x800px
Fairly new attorney/real estate agent. I obviously know how to dress in court (suit), and when showing homes, a suit as well.

However, a conundrum that I am facing is that I don't know what to wear to a non-casual meeting (for example, when discussing payment plans, courtroom preps, etc.)

I basically have only two sets of clothes: Business suites and tshirts/jeans. I'm looking to find an in between wardrobe. Not too professional, not to casual.
>>
>>1434329

Also I'm pretty young, so I need to increase my age with what I wear or I'll look like a high schooler.
>>
son, everyone is too busy to care what a realtor wears
>>
Probably wouldn't be wrong to do business casual. For men, it'd be something like khaki or dress pants, nice belt, dress shoes, dress shirt or something like an oxford shirt, and a(n optional) tie. Make sure you are either clean-shaven or have a trimmed non-patchy beard (preferably with a shaved neck if you're not overweight). Your hair should be combed or at least short and under control if you've got crazy hair (perhaps lightly gelled into place), and if you grow unibrow hairs they're plucked or shaved. Wear deodorant or cologne, don't use both unless your deodorant is scentless. Good luck.
>>
File: DESDTA.jpg (33KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
DESDTA.jpg
33KB, 400x344px
Thanks for the advice. Any youtube videos or websites that can give me some more detailed info?
>>
>>1434329
If after hours, you can lose the tie from your suit.
If you are meeting clients, no jeans.
A sportcoat with wool dress slack and collard shirt is always acceptable.
>>
>>1434329

I'm new to this as well. I own two suits starting out. They don't have to be the most expensive ones but they have to fit right. As for shoes they must look nice but understand there are moments where you will be walking around neighborhoods putting signs in the yards of listings for other agents and shit like that. Good luck to you.

By the way...which city are you in?
>>
SOLID GOLD SNUGGY
>>
I'm a real estate agent and I usually do those things in my underwear. Working for investors is the best. They just don't care.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.