[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hi all,

(Sorry for the long post)

I've been working on marketing campaigns for a while, but it wasn't much of a deal, to be honest. Most of the time, I simply conduct a plan based on my basic intentions - What is my goal / Who is my ideal customer / How can I reach the target audience / Where can I find them etc. - afterwards I do some research, create a timeline or an action plan and it's basically it.

It's really blatant and basic, but executing (for example Facebook) campaigns like this seems reasonable and rewarding so far. But not as much as it could be.

Whenever I've created an ad on Facebook, it was basically shooting in the dark, even when it reached or exceeded our expectations. I know that I'm missing out on so much possible data and details why a post was successful, and why it isn't. Also, it's obvious, that only one promoted post won't make a difference since using benchmarking techniques and another kind of systems requires more content - more ways - a bit more money and time too.

So the question is - Can you give me some advice on how can I be more productive, get more details and useful information out of an advertisement?
I've tried to look for it myself on different sites and blogs, but all these platforms seem to miss out on the importance of comparing your (and others) posts and ads.
Is there any app, which analyses ads, maybe even differentiates your posts by placement, text, picture, anything and gives advice for future campaigns?
>>
Go make that app nigga. Then market that app to people like yourself
>>
OP can you give me any advice on how to market my affiliate site? I've never really gotten into internet marketing. My plan was to make a video explaining the site post it on youtube and hope it gets views. It's definitely what people are searching for. I am totally lost when it comes to facebook though. Do you think this youtube video idea will be enough?
>>
>>1434182
implement google or other proven analytics on your side of the ad
>>
>>1434182
I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.
>>
>>1435593
Pol copy paste shill
>>
>>1435568
This
>>
>>1435568
This is a great idea.
>>1435573
I don't know anything about affiliate marketing, but you should find relevant facebook groups and post in there about it for free. Analyze the feedback you get from posting, then use that to research a bit more to create an ad. You should do some keyword research for youtube and create a video based around that while explaining your site.
Google some youtube SEO when you are ready to post to give it an extra boost.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.