[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good credit card to own? They keep harassing me to join.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: GXUk5dSg.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
GXUk5dSg.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
Is this a good credit card to own? They keep harassing me to join.
>>
it's great, they gave me a limit that instantly matched my highest. no complaints

chase and boa are stingy though.
>>
>>1433828
Having had to work 'with' them I'd have to lean towards no. Few have the card and most places are Visa/MC or cough up extra cash.
>>
>>1433828
Why do you think they have to harass potential customers?
>>
Are they still giving double cashback? If not it's not really worth it since the Amazon card gives 5% now too.
>>
>>1433828
It's the poorman's Amex, and I mean that in the best way possible. The benefits of Discover are great if you're a student, or just starting out working, or just don't make a lot of money or fly a lot. I used to have one in college and liked it.
>>
>>1433898
The cashback was one of their better attention grabbers but only because no one wants to sign up with them.
>>
Discover and AMEX by far have the best customer service.

They are also the least accepted, though this hasn't been a problem for me for many years. Only very small shops which are fee-sensitive won't take them.

Discover offers me more credit every few months. I'm up to $21,000 available on my card now.
>>
No
MasterCard or Visa
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.