[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be at the next Olympics. How do you even qualify if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I want to be at the next Olympics.

How do you even qualify if you're terrible? My plan would be to go to an Oceanian micro-state, to convince the authorities to let me run for the Olympics (because I'm terrible, but still better than the locals).

How would it work? Is there a slot automatically reserved to small IOC members in certain sports?
>>
Oops, wanted to post it on /sp/ but it's still relevant for /biz/:

Would I even earn money by just appearing at the Olympics? Even $1,000 or some ludicrous sum for participating?
>>
>>1430586
A country can send the 2 top people also your a faggot
>>
>>1430589
But what if the country barely has 2 athletes to send? Could work, no?
>>
>>1430592
Let say Africa because we all know they can't swim so you are white so you can become there swimmer. Also your still a faggot
>>
>>1430592
But you have to worry about the whole part of them wanting to kill all white people. You might have to work that out but on the other hand your an faggot
>>
>>1430598
It's me (the faggot) on another machine.

"You're" not "your". Thanks.
>>
You have to pass qualifying round

The shittiest countries don't even go to the olympics
>>
>>1430619
Kek
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.