[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a NEET with some money.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why should I not move to Colombia, Thailand or Phillippines and live off 2% a year. Why should i work some job at McDonalds, or make a riskier investment like buying a McDonalds, because I know I will fail.
>>
Why not? Well off the top of my head:
>Culture shock
>Potentially a victim of crime
>Sense of alienation
>Difficulty with taxation and money transfer
>Volatility in capital markets

Although the biggest red flag for me is the fact you haven't chosen a country out of the three. Unless you have your heart set on a place then don't move there.
>>
Because you don't have enough money to do this.

you'll need like a million or two unless you intend to live really shittily in a 3rd world country

Also those countries are dangerous shitholes filled with diseases, where yiu don't speak the language
>>
Try Malaysia. They speak English, everything is cheap, and the girls love white guys.
>>
>some money
how much is some? i dont want to sound like a nosy Jew, but this is vital information that you aren't providing us. if its under 100k, i would recommend against moving to another country, as it can be more expensive than you would think and if you run out of money there you'll be fucked (can't speak the local language, dont know the job culture, no connections, etc.)

if its over 100k then fuck it, go for it
>>
Plus about 7 mill, in inheritance (if im not disowned).
>>
>>1429666
>Because you don't have enough money to do this.

This.

As an Ex-pat, I can tell you that you need a large medical savings backup.

These countries have no insurance and charge you up the ass for basic care.

You do not want to get sick and stuck in a podunk, backwater medical facility. Trust me.

> counting your inheritance before your parents are dead

brilliant move. nothing bad could happen with this plan.
>>
>>1429683
>450,000
well the 7 mill doesnt even matter, i think you can do it with half a mill. take the advice of these anons >>1429668 >>1429665

figure out 100% where u wanna move and get a concrete plan together before u even think about moving
>>
>>1429666
Nice satanic trips.
>>
>>1429690
This.

There are problems and diseases of 3rd world countries that you can't even imagine in the US or any other 1st world country.

You're going to need a lot of money in order to back yourself up unless you plan only to live there for a short while before moving back. Living in these countries permanently is also fucked up, places like Vietnam are nice to visit but the food and products have pretty much no regulations so you got them doing all sorts of fucked up shit to cut costs and maximize profit that will likely give you cancer
>>
>>1429661

Because with your money, you can move to a first-world country with good healthcare, sane population, etc etc.

Estonia is a pretty nice place, yet you can live there off something like 1k a month easy (more if you want to be in the capital, and in a posh house).

Obviously local hookers there will want more than Thai ladyboys, but life in other areas is much better. Decide what you value most.
>>
I want a cheap sexy disposable wife.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.