[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't the federal tax system just slavery with extra steps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
Isn't the federal tax system just slavery with extra steps?
>>
Certainly feels like it sometimes.
>>
>>1429477
>Taxes are just slavery with extra steps
>Debases rick in the process
Holy fucking shit you're either underage or an unironic fox news viewer. Either way your IQ is almost certainly in the double digits.

Fuck you for bringing down the IQ of this board even further, I cannot sage hard enough. Get the fuck >>>out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1429492
Logical argument man
>>
I dunno man, I wish social programs were better constructed to motivate and educate the poor instead of just carrying them.

Makes absolutely no sense.
>>
File: riItYYc.gif (167KB, 404x272px) Image search: [Google]
riItYYc.gif
167KB, 404x272px
>>1429508
>>
>>1429508
I wish social programs involved forcible relocation.
>>
>>1429502
>Like, dude, why do we like, even have laws and shit man. I mean like, shit, I don't need the government not to tell me not to kill anyone. Like, the police are just fascists, man, fuck. What's wrong with me doing whatever I want?! Like, shit.
>Dude don't call me a retard, like, that's not a logical argument. Shit.
Fucking kill yourself, it's the only way to make sure you never return to post on this board. We have enough coping nocoiners here for our retard amusement purposes.
>>
>>1429554

You sound like a guy who gets a ton of ass

> pic related
> you'll need it
>>
>>1429557
>Jokes on them, I was only pretending to be retarded! Hurrhurr damn I'm funny
>I bet if I infer he's not getting laid they will think I'm actually cool in real life and totally getting pussy. Because I'm cool and not retarded. Yeah..
This whole suicide thing is starting to look like a better option for you by the minute.
>>
I don't know what you do for money, man
But a functioning government is a prerequisite for it. You would more than likely be out of work in a stateless world
>>
File: 670.png (99KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
670.png
99KB, 259x259px
>>1429570

Damn u got me there m8. How will i ever recover.

> tfw you will never comprehend essence of international law & the monetary currency exchange system

> feelsbadman
>>
>>1429586
Let me guess, /pol/ kicked your ancap ass out? What made you think you would have better luck here? Admittedly people here are not as bright, but I don't think most people here are ancap levels stupid.

Have you ever heard the saying: 'If you go outside in the morning and you meet an asshole, you just met an asshole. If you go outside and meet assholes all day, chances are you're the asshole'?

Do you ever stop and think about your life? Or is that what you're here retardposting to avoid?
>>
>>1429586
>Oh man that actually hurt a little.. even strangers on the internet can tell I must've felt that..
>Full damage control, time to meme it up!
This is actually sad and you should feel bad. Go sit in the corner and think about what you did like >>1429595 said.
>>
File: 198af2kcuq5fwgif.gif (3MB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
198af2kcuq5fwgif.gif
3MB, 636x358px
>>1429595
>>1429598

This is why i don't feel bad exploiting retards for profit
>>
>>1429477
Not in the way that TV wants you to think.

The reality is that, despite being the loudest whiners next to the rich, businesses are hardly taxed at all.

If a company employs you to write software, you can write off your house payment and that's basically it.

If you're a self-employed programmer, you can still write off your house. Plus you can write off your electric bills, your water/sewer bills, your internet service, your computer, any books you buy, any software you use, your clothes, and many other things.

Starting a business was the best thing I ever did tax wise aside from buying a house. The first couple years when I lost money just made my refunds bigger.
>>
>>1429575
The real argument here is about the size of government and what role it should play in society.

I'm personally in the small government/small tax burden/small benefits camp. Private and voluntary actions almost always yield better average results. The down side is that this will result in some massive winners and losers.
>>
File: 1367841723103.jpg (50KB, 680x533px) Image search: [Google]
1367841723103.jpg
50KB, 680x533px
>>1429606
Did you even read my post? Because the irony is palpable.

>Everyone is mocking me
>But I'm not retarded
>Everyone else must be retarded
>If I avoid actual responses I won't look so bad
>I am actual successfull biznissmen who r exploit stupid because am smart u r just jelus
Nice save buddy, I'm done here
>>
>>1429618

> greentexts solve everything

You're right anon, you're right, I give
>>
>>1429629
>Meme arrows solve everything
That was actually funny, I'll give you that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.