[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weekly reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-08-07_01-15-30.png (725KB, 950x635px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-07_01-15-30.png
725KB, 950x635px
Weekly reminder that over half of this board is UNEMPLOYED and thus has no authority of giving any sort of advice or criticism.

Take that into account the next time someone tells you about "making bank" off daytrading or buying whatever shitty P&D coin is popular now (we've had our fair share, PND, drk, doge, pepecoin, /biz/coin and more)
>>
>>1429198

Don't give a shit. It works

I made a $800 trading memes last month based on some of the advice here.
>>
>>1429200
Yeah and I made a billion dollars off pepe coin
>>
>>1429203

Ok then, don't believe. Doesn't' change the fact for me.
>>
>>1429205
I believe you.

Do you believe that I made a billion off pepecoin?

Doesn't change the fact for me that I have a yacht comparable to Abramov now.
>>
>Take that
this post, in a nutshell
>>
>>1429214
Just something to think about when you get some advice here, 50% chance the person doesn't even have a job, and probably even higher given how the people who do have money on /biz/ don't give much advice, they just shitpost for fun (iHaz for example)
>>
>>1429216
>when you get some advice here
Why on earth would I ever do that?
>>
>>1429217
Some newfags still get b8ed by the daytrading/forex/shitcoins/voodootrading/whatever bs.

Just trying to save them their time and money.
>>
i voted in that poll, i chose NEET even though i own a prosperous little kneepad company
>>
>>1429220
Just trying to save them their time and money
Admirable.
Darwin at work though, no?
You don't do this sort of thing at your local carnival?
>>
>>1429229
I do charity work in my local community too
>>
>>1429231
Well, ok.
But on this board, that's sort of like going to Vegas to decry the evils of gambling.
>>
>>1429198
Personally, i love trading memecoins. I find the communities interesting and entertaining.. Especially the drama. I also like looking at trade graphs. More stuff to trade, double the fun.

although I do not reccoment putting all your money into memecoins, its a good distraction to keep one entertained all day.
>>
>>1429198
what does a graduate student earning their PhD in STEM count as?

I make about 29K a year right now
>>
IT'S THE PARETO PRINCIPLE /BIZ/RAELIS. 20% OF POSTERS DISPENSE 80% OF THE GOOD ADVICE. IT'S ALWAYS THE PARETO PRINCIPLE. ALWAYS....
>but what about the trolls
ALWAYS
>>
>>1429350
>but what about the trolls
20% of the users are responsible for 80% of the trolling also
>>
File: 1438176596959.jpg (44KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1438176596959.jpg
44KB, 409x409px
>>1429198
No authority? C'moon.
>>
File: 1448257738306.png (690KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448257738306.png
690KB, 640x640px
Also in europe your net "salary" will be the same if you are a NEET or working on a median salary
>>
>>1430300
like 3 people
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.