[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question, what do smart families do and what do dumb (inferior)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (52KB, 444x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
52KB, 444x200px
Question, what do smart families do and what do dumb (inferior) families do?
A. Let your kids live at home as long as they want: COST = 0 $.
B. Pay 1500 $ per month, per kid, for their apartments. For 3 kids, COST = 54,000.00 $ per year.
So? Does a smart family save 54k a year or waste it for no reason?
>>
>>1429037
C. Kick the brats out of the house because they're adults now and can afford their own place to live.

Best option because it's a win/win.
>>
>>1429037
That's what all the chinas in my town do. They have nice cars but live 15 to a shitty little house
>>
>>1429037
The extra time and cost that commuting to work takes already makes moving out better. You can move right next to your job and walk to work in 5 minutes instead of driving from a McMansion in the suburb in 45 minutes. That's over 80 hours per day,. If you make over minimum wage the time saved alone would outweigh the costs for rent, without even including the costs related to driving.
Of course, this also assumes that by some sheer coincidence that the best job in the entire country available to you just happens to be within driving distance of your parent's home, which is a real long shot.
>>
>>1429043
Holy shit.
There was no C.
I weep for the future.
>>
If you're from australia (melb or sydn) then you pretty much need to stay with your parents until mid 20s if you want any chance of getting into the property market. Anyone from the age 18-25 that moves out and starts paying rent are just fucking themselves over. Obviously some dont have a choice, but the others that say 'I need my space' are just fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.