[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become like the greedy meme jew?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1465180735180.png (656KB, 770x699px) Image search: [Google]
1465180735180.png
656KB, 770x699px
I work in finance, make good money
but don't have a desire to really push myself and make A LOT MORE, I don't have it in me to swindle my clients. But It hit me I need to be more hungry , so I can have more money to spare to look after my parents if they want to retire early.
How do I embrace the inner Shylock?
>>
no bump for secrets of inner greed?
>>
File: ayne.gif (2MB, 398x183px) Image search: [Google]
ayne.gif
2MB, 398x183px
>>1427886

Browse 4chan all day. Particularly /pol/. Any empathy you have for the human race will deteriorate and you won't feel bad about speeding the extinction of our species
>>
just think of all the good you could do with millions of dollars, funding cancer research, giving money to the poor, saving lives. Obviously you're not going to do any of that but just tell that to yourself if you want to feel good
>>
>>1427886
Dream about how getting more money will make everything about your life better. Fantasize about the confidence and girls you will get.

Understand that economically, it is your moral obligation to make as much money as possible, therefore help the economy as much as possible, therefore help the world as much as possible. Being poor is a sin and it hurts the ones you love.
>>
>>1429396
Full proof.
>>
>>1427886
It comes naturally
>>
>>1429428
I must become a jew...
to learn how to rip people off?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.