[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to leak insider information here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Gordon_Gekko.jpg (37KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_Gekko.jpg
37KB, 300x400px
I have a lot of insider information about a lot of different companies.

Even with all this information, I feel like I predict the market reaction wrong at least half of the time.

Has anyone leaked information here and got caught? Will 4chan protect my identity?

I feel like it's too risky.
>>
>>1427517
No. In fact you would be doing us a great service.
>>
It's totally safe.
>>
>>1427517
4chan will not protect your identity. They will work with the proper authorities until the wrong-doer is apprehended and properly punished for the crime of which they committed. 4chan is a business and cannot legally condone illegal actions on any parties behalf.

That being said, yeah nigga get behind like 7 proxies and post that shit.
>>
>>1427517
>he doesn't know about fake and gay
>>
get behind over 9000 proxies
>>
>>1427517

> I have a lot of insider information
> I predict the market reaction wrong at least half of the time

Exactly. It's all manipulated so that even knowing about big deals in advance does not help.

Illerminati.
>>
nobody gives a shit about "leaks" on 4chan. you'd have to be fucking stupid to look for tips on a website where people are trolling 99% of the time, theres no way to tell whats actual info or not. so yeah, you can post all the inside stuff you want and nobody would give a shit. nobody would trade based on it and nobody would report anything because believe it or not, 4chan is pretty irrelevant.
>>
>>1427517
1. That's illegal
2. That's immoral
3. Remember when that aussie cunt leaked secret government stuff and was a massive whistle blower...well he was dismissed as "fake and gay". 4channers are just going to think you are pumping up something with no actual truth behind your story
4. Don't.
>>
>>1427517
No way you would ever get caught. No one with any money would listen to you. Those who did would make very small trades that would not get flagged. So please go ahead, I am interested.
>>
>>1427517
Tor hides your clearnet IP for free. Download it.
>>
>>1427858
>immoral
lol tell that to the guys on wall street

OP please go ahead. Get TOR (if thats even necessary) and post your stuff. I dont think anyone here can make significantly big trades anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.