[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cocaine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1468520016387.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468520016387.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Does cocaine actually make you better at /biz/ness?

Share your experiences with it.
>>
>Does cocaine actually make you better at /biz/ness?

No, but it energizes you to get a whole lot of shit done sloppier than you would normally do it. So quality suffers but quantity goes up.
>>
>>1424563
Doesn't Adderall give better results with less risk?
I imagine the penalties for getting caught with it are lighter as well, and you can get it legally if you've got ADHD.
>>
>>1424558

What goes up must come down

Stims are for deadlines only, getting a stimpack habit will wreck you
>>
>>1424565

Adderall makes you very focused on one task at a time for about 6-8 hours. Cocaine makes you less focused but more energized.

Cocaine is the better drug if you can afford it recreationally though.
>>
The only "business" transaction I've ever done on cocaine is accidentally selling it, once. Some rich real estate agent was trying with my sister at a high-end club, and some schmucks who managed to fluke their way in asked me where to buy some.

I referred them to the real estate agent who gave me hundreds of dollars worth who said he didn't "need it anymore" so I sold it to the schmucks.
>>
>>1424565
Cocaine lasts for 30 minutes and is expensive and bad for you retard
>>
Adderall for the office
Coke for the weekend
>>
>>1424567
>Adderall makes you very focused on one task at a time for about 6-8 hours.
Sounds like what I need. I'm actually pretty sure I have ADHD so I guess I can get some.
But I want to go back to Japan next year and it's extremely illegal there. Does Ritalin give the same results?
>>
>>1424582

Uhhh... people get addicted to that shit when they use it long-term. Then they switch to meth.

It's a short term patch used when you're fucking up or recreationally.
>>
>>1424568
>I referred them to the real estate agent
>I sold it to the schmucks
Get your story straight, Escobar.
>>
>>1424880
It's pretty normal for people with ADHD to take Ritalin and Adderall long-term, though.
>>
>>1424905

You'd be amazed at how many of them end up speed freaks.
>>
>>1424891
>this is your brain
>this is your brain on drugs
Pick one.
>>
>>1424917
That's what drug holidays are for.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.