[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I wear for a 3rd interview which is a polygraph test?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1467929159680.jpg (36KB, 625x441px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467929159680.jpg
36KB, 625x441px
What do I wear for a 3rd interview which is a polygraph test?
>>
>>1424503
Put a thumbtack under your big toe.
Tap for every response.
>>
Underarmour because you'll be sweating like a whore in church.
>>
George looks comfy in that picture.
>>
>>1424503
A shirt that says, "I am a liar." Wait for interviewer to inevitably ask about the shirt, reply with, "yes, I am a liar." Watch as polygraph machine starts to sweat...
>>
>>1424506
Or you can stick a roll of quarters up your ass and try to flip it over during the interview.
>>
>>1424524
I knew a guy who tried that.
All he succeeded in doing was shitting himself during the interview.
Twice.
>>
>>1424527
I'd hire him.
>>
>>1424528
I would've if I'd been there.
But the guy who interviewed him didn't know what happened. He just thought the guy smelled like shit.
>>
>>1424524
>>1424506
Are these tricks for beating it or what?
>>
>>1424536
I just figured OP wanted to come off as eccentric.
>>
>>1424536
The CIA got real mad because people started forums and books on how to defeat the polygraph test. One of which actually was using pain and a thumbtack. However the CIA knows about these counter strategies and compensates for them.
>>
>>1424524
There's a sensor you sit on that measures how much and when you tighten your glutes.

>>1424506
The polygraphist can tell the difference between pain and lying.

>>1424503
You can take a beta blocker, but when they ask control questions and ask you to lie, your cover might be blown.
>>
>>1424541
you are aware the polygraph a shit, right

they don't use it seriously anymore. it's an intimidation tactic, not much more. the "beat the polygraph" training is so simple that anyone could google it and ace their dumb pseudoscientific test. it has so many false positives that it's just not worth any the time investment. they only use it to scare people these days.

you probably think the cops have to identify themselves when you ask if they're a cop, too
>>
>>1424528

/thread
>>
>>1424666
The polygraph is no longer used to determine the subject's honesty, but instead used as a way to not hire the subject. The government has quotas for employment, and if they don't want you for a specific issue regarding race, gender, sexuality, etc. then they can just say you failed the polygraph.
>>
>>1424541
>The CIA got real mad
Is there a picture of this?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.