[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people want financial help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: budgeting.png (43KB, 1224x494px) Image search: [Google]
budgeting.png
43KB, 1224x494px
Hi /biz/.
I live at home with a family of 5 (mother, father, sister, brother).

In recent weeks I have more carefully observed them and their financial behaviour and have become very concerned about the amount of money they spend on food. For example this week alone they have spent $250 on food, such as fast food and steaks.

It was my parents anniversary last week. For a gift I wanted to give them a food budget. I created a fair, tasty budget that would allow them to save huge sums of money each week whilst still eating well. When I gave it to them they got enraged with me and started telling me that as I earn nothing I have no right to dictate their spending.

This is nonsense, of course. I am trying to help them, and they ignore me and ignore the fact they are spending themselves into financial oblivion.

Pic related is the food budget I prepared for them. As you can see it is sensible, reasonable and fucking fair to all members of the household and gives plenty of room for experimentation.
>>
File: son-this-is-bait.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
son-this-is-bait.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>
>>1424193
>Sister gets ketchup and milk
rofl
>>
>telling me that as I earn nothing I have no right to dictate their spending.
And they are absolutely correct, you pathetic failure.
Do not fight when you don't have power. Do not act smart when you don't have the intelligence. Do not make jokes when you're not funny. Do not act happy when you're not positive. Do not pretend to be mature when your brain never evolves.

Fall in line with your family and let your actions be natural.
You are not the 20% born with blue eyes and insane intelligence which overshadows every family member.
Stop thinking you're anything more but a background character, you little geek, you little child, you puny faggot.

It is a destiny most of us accept and in my sincerity... if I ever had the power to change things then I would gladly kill every lasting failure on this planet and allow only the 20% to truly live on this planet.

I'm sorry, OP. But you are a pathetic wimp, an awkward, shitty little faggot, a dumbass and an autist without any charm, vocabulary, social skills and convincing skills.

Death for people like us is the only way we will ever become talented /biz/sness men. We do not need wealth if it does not progress us as human beings. We do not deserve wealth if we have nothing to do with it beyond our pity reasons.

And with this not so humble post I will steal your thread. Give it to me and we will discuss something worthwhile.
>>
>>1424242
they are wrong, i can save them more this way than wageslaving
>>
>>1424313
You could do both, but I'm assuming you're a limp wristed faggot. I bet you're the purple on the list. You forgot chicken tendies.
>>
>>1424193
You went full autist, never go full autist.
>>
>>1424193
Haha this is full autist and why I come to this chan. To be honest though I am a bit of an oldfag who had a bit of his childhood in the USSR. After you live in a country where you have to wake up at 6 and stand in line for 2 hours to get fucking milk while all shops are empty and even if you have money its literally impossible to buy a variety of good food I can never save on food ever again unless I am literally broke. This is what money is for: buying food.
>>
>>1424193
>"For my bro!"
>cookies and mayo

lmao
>>
>>1424364
>>1424372

why full autist?

>>1424193

i feel for you anon.

my history:

my dad died when i was 11 (i'm 20 now), got 1 bro and a mom that spends her pension awfully wrong - aka clothes, restaurants, beer, wine, cigars

she's always saying that she wants to help me change my motorcycle for a car cuz she's worried about accidents.

but honestly.... looking at her spending habits, don't look so.

so i decided to help! created a budget and things became a hell...

she said i was micromanaging her, that i'm too materialist, that i dont love her because what she is...

damn.

looks like a bad lucky brian meme.

i gave up.. now i dont help her with my money, dont ask for her help and things are good.

surely they could be better... but... who know. it's "all on me" now...

but in the end:

> you can't help people that don't want to be helped.
>>
>>1424193
WHO ARE THE TREATS FOR!?!?!
>>
File: 1463716883640.jpg (88KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1463716883640.jpg
88KB, 750x747px
>>1424193

I'd kick you out for suggesting bullshit food to save a measly $500/month. Seriously.

That's 100% bullshit food. Do you want to cook every night, autist?! No? Guess what, your mom doesn't either. Nobody wants the same 5-7 homemade dinners rotated week after week.

Nothing on your list is tasty.
>>
>>1424193
Because they feel like you're condescending them.
>>
holy fuck please format your spreadsheets you nigger
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.