[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLM - Fake it till you make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 490316629.jpg (671KB, 2400x1800px)
490316629.jpg
671KB, 2400x1800px
Do you know anyone from your friends that managed to become rich with MLM.
I know this shit works anly if you were there at the begining and managed to fool enough people, but i have a friend who dropped out of highchool and kept trying to get us in ACN and we laughed but he kept saying to watch him in ten years when he will be a millionaire.

He keeps dressing up like he's rich and going to these fancy events and posting stuff on snapchat. I really dont want him to get rich, but it seems like hes making some contacs after 3 years in the MLM "buisness". Will he ever make it?
>>
I know a lot about mlm. Its an industry. The problem is that its works. I was watching for years other really stupid people making money with this. It doesn't matter that every body says its scam and you only make money if you are top. Its works. If you speak to a lot of guy you won't be at the botton. You make money. It just works. I still don't do it, but i just want to tell you... people.... making......millions with it........ its......... works. It is working.
>>
>>1423809

If you're good at talking people into shit or just finding gullible people with money then maybe I guess.
>>
I have a better one.

>Some dude, a PI, and a lawyer get together
>They pick out an MLM doing shady shit (they all do)
>They record the MLM approaching the plaintiff
>The PI investigates and gathers court-admissible evidence
>The lawyer puts together a civil case over various violations of business practices
>They might get together a few people
>They sue
>They shake down the MLM for money in an out of court settlement

Tell me why this wouldn't work.
>>
>>1424388
to be award damages, you need to show those damages

If you lose 100k to a MLM. Odds are you wont get more than 250k in a settlement and you might be out your 100k altogether.
>>
>>1424408

Hence why you find plaintiffs who have already been damaged. Plus you seek punitive damages, that being key to the case.
>>
>>1423809
yes i have a friend like that. i posted in other MLM threads ill post again
leased a lambo
airBNBs a nice condo in the city
takes a bunch of pics and puts them all over insta/snapchat

people want to "make money" like he does so he gets them to sign up for the MLM

smart
>>
>>1424388

MLM's are not illegal and could only lose in a civil suit if they are shown to commit fraud.

Which they do not.

They just convince gullible fools they can conquer the world with the product when really that have about a 1% chance of making any substantial money with it.

Immoral, but nor fraudulent. Or Illegal.

I wish our govt would go ahead and make MLM illiegal in USA.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.