[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: In_The_Aeroplane_Over_The_Sea.jpg (547KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
In_The_Aeroplane_Over_The_Sea.jpg
547KB, 600x600px
/mu/ here, what's the best way to prepare for the post-oil world, financially innit, like how can you make money off it
>>
>>1423720
oil's not going anywhere any time soon, this would be a better question for your great-great-grandchildren (to put this into perspective, my great-greats were born in the 1870s)
>>
>Post Oil world
A gun in your mouth
A post oil world won't happen in your lifetime, so you may as well end it already.
>>
>post-oil world
that is going to be one bright and bubbly terrible scene friendo
>>
>post oil world

You don't know anything about the world do you, hipster-san
>>
>>1423725
>he doesn't plan to live five to ten centuries
http://bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/
>>
>>1423766
I meant post-peak bruh when we have to wean
>>
>>1423720
That album sucks.

Also solar energy
>>
>>1423875
Most major industries will still depend on oil for transportation. Oil is going to be around for at least the next 150 years.
>>
>>1423720
The developing world will be dependent on oil for transportation long after the developed world has moved past it. Electric cars need a reliable power grid.
>>
Buy trumpcoin
>>
lol you have no idea what the fuck youre talking about do you. I mean you must not have any concept of what "oil" really is. please watch this

https://youtu.be/FRm5UY8aHSs
>>
Natural Gas. The turbines that turn with steam that generate over 50% of the nations energy used to be turned with steam created by heating water with oil. Now theyre switching as many as possible to natural gas b/c it is "greener". With the huge deposits of gas in the marcellus shale in NE, the supply is plentiful to make natural gas the best balance point, financially, between economics and environment. It wont last forever, but it certainly is poised to replace coal/oil for the next 2-3 decades. Look for natural gas distributors and transco's and just ride the wave up.
>>
>POST WORLD OIL?
>MY WORD. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN OUR LIFETIME
Sure, if you die before the UN's planned initiative date of 2050 to end the production of carbon.

We won't run out of oil. We will be fried alive along before we run out. We're going to voluntarily stop using, we have to or else we will die. In the future most of our power will come from nuclear.
>>
>>1423773
you don't really believe this shit do you?

they offer no tangible proof whatso ever

if your counting on the claims of this article, and biotech company, to save you from death, your in for a rude awakening.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.