[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

15 Dollars to invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 15 dollars.png (12KB, 798x140px) Image search: [Google]
15 dollars.png
12KB, 798x140px
Anons, i know it may sound like a joke for some of you, but i really have only 15 Dollars and i need to make money until the next month to pay my rent. What could i do to earn money?

I accept any advice. (Except selling drugs)
>>
>>1423705
Knowing where you live would be helpful. Brazil?
>>
>>1423705
you can buy a nice pair of kneepads
>>
>>1423705
>I accept any advice. (Except selling drugs)
Kneepads!
>>
>>1423705
suk sum dik
>>
Bus to Rio and steal from tourists like the rest of your countrymen.

Also kneepads.
>>
>>1423705
get a jerb
>>
File: 1470276371000.jpg (33KB, 288x319px) Image search: [Google]
1470276371000.jpg
33KB, 288x319px
I forgot to mention, i am unemployed.

>>1423709
I live in the south.
>>1423710
How could i make money from that? (i won't suck coks)
>>1423717
I can't, i am (white) from south and i am an honest man.
>>1423721
Iv' been trying to get a job for months, not even McDonalds are hiring.
>>
>>1423729
>>1423709
Yes, South Brazil.
>>
>>1423729
>I live in the south.
Ok, in that case I heard they have some pretty decent kneepads for sale there for $15.
>>
>>1423738
What's the joke about kneepads?
>>
>>1423705
Buy GOLD
>>
>>1423739
No joke. Those things help. You don't want to blow out your knees do you? You would blow all your profits on medical bills. That would blow.
>>
>>1423742
15 Dollars don't buy not a single 1gr of gold.
>>1423744
No worry about that, hospitals are free in my country.
>>
>>1423744
This. Blowing out your knees would definitely suck. Loads of medical bills give head-aches. It would just be tough to swallow, that's all were saying.
>>
>>1423705
Wow if you double that every month you'll be laughing in a few years
>>
>>1423705
serious answer, either get a job, or try some of the things on here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney
>>
>>1423705
Buy $15 worth of stamps. Mail out a letter that says for $10 you will mail them a document showing how to make $300 in a month using $15 cash.

When you get your money just write them and tell them what you learned here and how to do it!
>>
Kneepads, elbowpads, helmet, and Vaseline.
>>
Just walk around your neighborhood asking if people need odd jobs done. Car maintenance, cleaning, shit like that. Making money is not hard. Making shitloads of money is hard.
>>
>>1423705

>$15
>invest

lel, just buy a cheeseburger
>>
-meme degenerate gambling warning-
$15 gives you 60 buyins at the lowest Spin and go, which although has high variance and rake is by far the easiest player pool of online poker. Learn how to play heads up SNG's, then slightly adapt that knowledge, then grind for as long as you can. if you get up to $40 move up to $1 games, $100 - $3 games, no more than that though. A thicko could beat these games anon.
>>
>>1424757
Is there a high enough skill component in poker that you can actually make money playing against bads?
I have a terrible poker face but I imagine that's not a problem online. I can bluff as well as anyone else as long as nobody can see my face.
>>
>>1424785
Obviously with luck any downswing is possible, but theres a chance of losing all your money with most things you might try. These players are really awefull, I mean terrible, just having like a 10% shoving range plus a bit of poker knowledge is usualy enough to break even.
>>
>>1424810

Do you recommend anywhere to start or guides to read?
>>
>>1424810
This but don't take your bad habits that work in microstakes and think they will work at higher levels.
>>
>>1424827
Really recomend the book Harrington on holdem, all the vital (but basic) maths is in there. In terms on spins stratergy husng.com I think it is, don't pay for any shit just read some articles on there. At the lowest stakes you rarely see the same players, so you have to use population tendencies fairly early on to base decisions on. Last thing is have a push/fold chart for HU, it basically ensures break even or better in the long run though it isn't optimum stratergy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.