[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TrumpCoinGeneral/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 58

File: RevolutionHype.png (714KB, 890x381px) Image search: [Google]
RevolutionHype.png
714KB, 890x381px
/TCG/ NEW VIDEO HYPE (NORMIES GET IN) AND PREP FOR TOMORROWS NEWS EDITION!

VIDEOGUY MAKES NEW VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
Based Dev Team Secures TrumpCoin.com Address W/ Their Own Money

www.trumpcoin.com <--- Brand New & Improved

https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets <--- Official Twitter
www.trumpcoin.info <--- Official Wiki-like website

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN LLC:
Now an officially registered LLC!
>Link to the SCC filling
https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation

When TrumpCoin was established, a substantial fund was set aside to support the election of Donald J. Trump for President of the United States. By using TrumpCoin, you're helping support the value of the Trump Fund so we can make a Trump sized impact this November and beyond.

TrumpCoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of TrumpCoin is dictated by the supply and
demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a TrumpCoin
becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

NEW EXCHANGE
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

EXPLORE THE TRUMPCOIN BLOCKCHAIN
>Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
http://chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
http://www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx <--Buying with Circle
http://www.trump-coin.info/get-started/ <-- Buying with localbitcoin

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
https://mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

They're actually doing it, the absolute mad men!

YUUUUGE things to come...
>>
What can we expect now? Seems to be floating around 10k
>>
damn that video is beautiful though
>>
ooks like a regular trump video with a blink and you'll miss it trumpcoin plug
>>
I'm blown away by that video
>>
>>1422259
basically tailor made for virality with an after-the-fact trumpcoin rundown

i assume the idea is to let supporters share this without focussing solely on just advertising the coin but providing pro-trump content (the point of the PAC)
>>
bitcoin basically recovered trumpcoin down 25% and a few btc will 4k sat the coin with a second thought.

gg
>>
>>1422259

You couldn't even bother copying and pasting correctly from the other thread.

Also forgot the "meh," queer shit. Drop in a "lol" for us at some point and you'd reach true faggot status.
>>
>no mention of Trumpcoin In the title
>90 seconds into video to find anything trumpcoin related
>have to squint to see the "coin" part

are we sure this is a Trumpcoin video?

I think trumpcoin had its last Stand a few days ago. it peaked at 12k more than likely.
it has no buy support also
>>
Wow that video is awesome! We should tweet this
>>
Tweeting the video, shilling harder than Hilldog, and buying more coin. Let's go boys.
>>
>>1422273
Pretty much this. At this point we NEED a celebrity to promote us. It doesn't have to be Trump, but it has to be someone who wants a change in crytpo.
>>
>>1422273
there's a reason for this

>Pro Trump video
>shared around and publicly visible
>wider net

the title omits "TrumpCoin" pretty strategically I'd say
>>
>>1422291
You haven't even shilled on /pol/ yet. Just wait some more and gather strength, you have a huge market of people pissed at the federal government and itching for a way to get back at them. I'm a /pol/ regular and only just heard about Trumpcoin a few days ago so you clearly aren't doing your job
>>
yo someone post this shit on the_donald
>>
Good video I love Nico Vega. yea they didn't try to shove trumpcoin down the viewers throat. The creator knows his stuff. I would say its almost too subtle in not mentioning trumpcoin. Imo
>>
>>1422273
We already have Trumpcoin videos that describe the coin well enough. We needed a video that would reach a greater Trump audience by promoting Trump, not the coin alone.
>>
Damn this is the lowest dip in over a week. Gains when? Holding over 14k coins on my desktop wallet
>>
>>1422348
2 btc to 3k sat.
not good fellas
>>
>>1422348
Be strong. I saw this coming with the BTC dip. Money is being moved around quite a lot with the BTC uncertainty. Once BTC stabilizes, money will flow into Trumpcoin, once again.

(Also, if that attack on ETH/ETC is successful, the money will need another place to go)
>>
>>1422356
Ah that's true. BTC has regained a lot of strength already but it's still recovering. It hasn't fallen too bad since I bought most of my Trump around 9000 sat
>>
File: Satoshi Nakamoto.jpg (75KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Satoshi Nakamoto.jpg
75KB, 1000x750px
How have you guys not been using Satoshi as a reaction image?
>>
If you feel you have a big enough stake in TC and want to be rich. You should be out spreading the word. Us early adopters can't just stand back and watch the devs do it all.
>>
>>1422360
I just don't want people to get burned by panic selling their Trumps only to have the price skyrocket upward once the market stabilizes.

My predictions have been fairly accurate thus far. The only thing I didn't factor in was more Chicken shenanigans, but that's only a minor issue.

Right now, the two biggest things affecting Trumpcoin's value are the BTC dip and ETC pump. Both are only temporary, and I know many Trumpcoin supporters wanted to get in on both. Once they've had their fun, they'll return to Trumpcoin.
>>
>>1422370
yeah, I could have eagerly sold at 12k sat and made a little profit but I want to see where this ride goes with everyone else
>>
File: snekgirl.gif (381KB, 457x340px) Image search: [Google]
snekgirl.gif
381KB, 457x340px
Just mirroring what's been already posted on the official bitcointalk thread (and last thread), I've released 64-bit AppImages of TrumpCoin for GNU/Linux.

All you have to do is download the AppImage, make it executable, and then run it. No configuration or installation is necessarily. It just werks.

It's built against my repository, which is even with TrumpCoin upstream at the moment. They have my Travis build script committed but haven't enabled continuous integration.

Anyways, tell me what you think!

Gitgud's TrumpCoin Repository: https://github.com/gitgud-software/V2TRUMP
AppImage Travis CI Build: https://travis-ci.org/gitgud-software/V2TRUMP/jobs/149625087
TrumpCoin 64-Bit AppImage: https://transfer.sh/SYSsK/trumpcoin-qt-gitc67431c-glibc2.15-x86-64.appimage
TrumpCoin 64-Bit AppImage (Mirror): https://mega.nz/#!DRQyCI6B!egOenfgL3G4SjBV9lpgvLZ7s2RyaRJk1-i72IHvQgR0
AppImage Info: http://appimage.org/
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4w2jcb/high_energy_trump_video/

go upvote
>>
is payservices a meme?
>>
They made the video, when are they going to get this shared on a big account? Seriously it takes $20 to get this posted thru a huge IG account for an hour, why isn't anyone doing it? They have 13k in there, they want the coin to be big.

We have the video, it's fucking great. We need to get it shared. Shit, hand me the dub and I'll get it shared in a Twitter circle w over 2m followers. It's not that hard. That vid should be at 20k views by now.
>>
>>1422419

Just did. We need more upvotes guys.
>>
>>1422434
I'll send you the dub
>>
I'm not sure it's a good idea to be posting anything on The_Donald yet. The mods already got triggered by it and called it a scam, and if they notice this video is affiliated with TrumpCoin they probably will again. Every time that happens, there's a reddit thread with a false scam accusation that's going to show up on Google for anyone who searches Trumpcoin, for who-knows how long.

I know it sucks not being able to promote the coin on the biggest pro-Trump subreddit out there, but I think we should try and gain momentum outside of The_Donald until the coin reaches the point where it's successful and legitimate enough so that The_Donald mods can't just shut it down like that.

Do we have enough people here to get a thread on r/trumpcoin to r/all at some point?
>>
>>1422419
>3 hours
>less than 1k views
It's dead Jim.
>>
>>1422510
gg no re me thinks
>>
Tfw the entire SLOW p&d
>>
>>1422441
1GbYhxtYK9gBQqHFwD9Po7i9UfHyHa4v3o

Alright Ima get us a Friday spot. Let's go ^
>>
>>1422582
or Trump. Whatever this fund hits I'll push to advertising & post stats back here when I start/finish.
TPVWpqGeKbmSbXoetgnUoP8ofAQ278imzy
>>
File: autism levels.png (376KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.png
376KB, 514x536px
>Hilary Clinton Coin now exists

It's called a Billlary.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754.0
>>
trump is moving back up again that is good but what are the best ways to spread awareness for this
>>
>>1422601
Awareness isn't enough, what TRUMP needs is an actual economy of goods and services. More than an exchange, it needs marketplaces. I do emphasize a plural; having multiple options will keep the price of goods reasonable against traditional fiat and won't give incentive to absurdly high pricing.

You guys need to, y'know, use the coin.
>>
File: maga.png (11KB, 621x288px) Image search: [Google]
maga.png
11KB, 621x288px
>>1422587
tfw you trust random strangers
>>
>tfw checking price after smoking
DUDE
>>
>>1422608
>>1422587
tfw you two are what make this community great
>>
>>1422608
MAGA.
And im not even american. GO HAWKS!
>>
Damn the video is good, and the TrumpCoin plug is just enough to get attention to the coin
>>
I think /pol/ would like it
>>
File: tremendous.jpg (257KB, 1095x474px) Image search: [Google]
tremendous.jpg
257KB, 1095x474px
Everyone already knows trumpcoin is bullshit though.. no one who matters is ever going to care.
>>
>>1422716
You can shill all you want, the price is climbing back up, the devs are working hard on the important things and we as a community have strong hands
>>
>>1422716
You keep posting that like you're making a point. Why are you so fixated on it?
>>
>>1422729
>$1.00 has been deposited to your account
>>
File: 1467301703663.png (1MB, 610x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1467301703663.png
1MB, 610x1316px
Nightly reminder that we're back to ~11k.

Let's all prepare our bodies, and seat belts, for some good news tomorrow
>>
Seriously though, why the FUCK isn't this shilled on /pol/ like crazy?
Don't you guys want a force multiplier?
>>
>>1422732
Fuck off I'm not a shill.
>>
>>1422723
Oh yeah? Who or what do you think I am shilling for exactly? The one who's talking like a shill is you, with all your 'devs are working hard blah blah important things blah blah stronk blah blah blah'. Typical shill crap, same old shit.

If I'm a shill, then I'm the anti-shill shill.
>>
>>1422729
The point is that it sucks. It's terrible. I can't believe you guys aren't doing everything in your power to get that shit fixed. But since your head's too far up your butt to even admit there's anything wrong with it.. well, sucks to be you, don't it?
>>
File: 1448551938232.jpg (71KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448551938232.jpg
71KB, 501x576px
>>1422736
>>1422737
JIDF pls go #1488
>>
>>1422734
Because I got banned for doing that.
To be fair I did straight up post the .com

They usually just delete the threads because /pol/ mods are cucks.
>>
>>1422744
Man, when /pol/ deletes your threads that are related to Donald Trump.. you know you're onto something really, really lame. Amirite?
>>
>>1422747
Meh, to be fair, I suppose space travel threads should really be in /sci/
>>
Hey one of you guys actually has a sense of humor! This guy should be your leader right here. To hell with that signal guy.
>>
>>1422741

Could you offer some constructive criticism instead of just bashing the coin?

Post in the BTC talk thread and tell Signal that you think Payservices is bad/lame and the reasons why. I would like to hear it. 5 posts already in this thread, you seem to be very interested in Trumpcoin.

I am sure a person of your caliber has better things to do than tear down an altcoin unless he is knowledgeable on the subject.

I dont think its because you have nothing better to do. Is it?
>>
It's the same guy who TRIED to launch another coin.
Been tweeting at @TrumpcoinG like the plague.
>>
>>1422608
Yo I posted myshit, can anyone hack me? Can't access ACC RN.
>>
>>1422758
I'm pretty much just here for entertainment. If you're on 4chan for any other reason, well more power to you.

As far as PayServices... why don't you go ahead and actually read what I keep posting, slowly and carefully. Then report your findings. I'll wait.
>>
>>1422769
Yah man, they wrote it funny. Just make a post about it on BTCtalk thread and it will all be taken care of!
>>
>>1422769

Yeah but how is this a big issue? Did they hire Payservices to do writing for them?

As long as the fuctionality works who cares if they made some writing mistakes on their website?
>>
>>1422769

I'm trying to find the part where they mentioned Payservices is doing writing for them. Could you help me out here?
>>
>>1422789
Exactly, that's how business works
>>
>wake up
>check the annoncement
>it's a video
>watching the video
>one minute and fourty five seconds of literally nothing
>trumpcoin briefly mentioned

I might be wrong but the last time I checked people will click away from a video if you show them nothing interesting within the first 10 seconds.
Maybe burgers like watching random clips while a song and snippets of Trump speeches are playing.
>>
Oh shit guys

>>>/pol/84081443
>>
>>1422769

So your big issue is....writing errors.

I actually was thinking that it was something bigger than that. Thats why I was so confused when you posted that picture with the writing error, I thought for sure there must be something much more dire with Payservices.
>>
>>1422816
Thread on /pol/ is picking up. Let's join forces and raise some much needed awareness guys
>>
>>1422828
Damn they still think its a scam,
One of them cries about bitcoin being a scam
>>
>>1422848
>One of them cries about bitcoin being a scam
fucking hell
>>
>>1422852
>>1422848
>>1422828
>>1422816
we arent shills right guys
we are the good guys
>>
>>1422852
This just shows that people need to get properly informed on the subject. Other ones are hillary shills, /pol/ is fucking infested with those cockroaches i swear.
>>
>>1422855
Of course we are the good guys
>>
>>1422855
Yes we are. Because we are the heroes that Crypto deserves, but not the one it needs right now... And so they`ll hunt us... Because we can take it... Because were not heroes... were silent guardians, watchful protectors... The SoonToBe Chads.
>>
>>1422233
That video really summarizes American politics. There's nothing in there about policy decisions, it's just slick and emotionally charged.
>>
i just deposited some trump into my trumpcoin wallet

how do i know if its staking or how do i make it stake
>>
One thing that must be pointed out: After all this chicken drama, after the big bitfinex hack and all the fudding the coin is back on track again
>>
>>1422600
>billary made in April
Huh it was before Trumpcoin
>>
>>1422871
Fudding is mostly going on in /biz/ theads.
>>
Can one of you lads send me 0.01 BTC? I'm trying to see if my wallet is working or not.
New to this bitcoin jazz. (dabbled back when it was cheap but I used an online wallet back then)

18rq2R7G9gPEzQN12YQrabSHud9tZy58gZ
>>
>>1422852
I know, it's amazing isn't it
>>
Thread was deleted. Censorship is alive and well on /pol/
>>
>>1422891
They despise reddit but act exactly the same
>>
You know what's so sadly ironic about this? The fact that you have so -called Trump supporters attacking their own, both on Reddit and on /bix/, when they themselves are supporting one of the most successful businessmen in America.

You would think they would applaud an idea such as this. You know, things that businessmen appreciate; innovation, risk, etc etc
>>
Who's up for another thread?
>>
>>1422897
Count me in
>>
excuse me, /pol/
>>
>>1422898
>>>/pol/84087350

Go go go
>>
File: HappyTrump.jpg (258KB, 1699x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HappyTrump.jpg
258KB, 1699x1080px
Question to the anon that got paid to promote the new video, when can we expect some movement? Because the new video is fucking amazing. Kudos to you too TrumpCoinContent.

MAGA
>>
>>1422907
Haha the faggots deleted their own gay thread. Fucking /pol/ faggots don't want to take small risks in investment but they cry for a racewar, fucking neckbeards
>>
So you faggots got bitch slapped out of /pol/ again. Twice. Not exactly the best & brightest, are you? See you keep forgetting that this shit is already played out, and that no one wants to hear about it anymore. Wake up and smell the coffee.
>>
>>1422896
It really is a shame how something can be labeled a "scam" and people will just automatically believe it without performing any research of their own.

I get it. It's the internet and scams are abundant, but so is innovation and new ideas too. We can't just dismiss everything as a scam. That would grind innovation to a halt.

Also, you have to wonder about the people calling Trumpcoin a "scam", too. Who are they? Are they nocoiners who know they "missed out" on a big opportunity and are just trying to get it to fail out of spite? Or are they other altcoiners who recognize the fact that Trumpcoin could pull potential investors away from their own coins?

The world may never know. I just wish people would do some research before crying "scam!".
>>
>>1422911
Would like to know that too
>>
>>1422938
I think it's a combination of all the people you named, and most of them are really dumb
>>
File: flapflapflap.jpg (228KB, 1109x748px) Image search: [Google]
flapflapflap.jpg
228KB, 1109x748px
Here I got something for you guys: are you ready for...

THE FLAPPENING!

Get those wings flapping so that you can 'impact the change' everyone!
>>
>>1422938

100% agreed. Who are the people that post negative FUD here just constantly?

I just find it mind boggling. A new, innovative way to fundraise for Trump. Trump supporters go so far so start an LLC, and yet still, still they get shat on by other so-called Trump supporters.

And guess what? I dont consider myself a hardcore Trump supporter, I am more of a crypto enthusiast who sees the potential for this coin to expand crypto.

But damn. This is how Trump supporters treat their own? Wow. If these are real Trump supporters, Hillary doesn't need saboteurs, Trump supporters are going to kill their own campaign. If this is how they treat each other, then its game over.

BTW that Reddit thread in particular is a disgrace. Absolute disgrace and those Reddit mods should be ashamed of themselves for leaving it up. That mod should be demoted and they should apologize to the Trumpcoin team.
>>
Guys we really need you on the telegram group to coordinate and get the message out as much as possible. We need to do this in real time otherwise it's not effective.

https://telegram.me/joinchat/BciKiwMMgFkgQHCqhCvm1g
>>
>>1422960
Reminder >>1419103
>>
>>1422977
Yes, maybe the devs will announce something this week who knows? Maybe even today...
>>
File: 111111.jpg (23KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
111111.jpg
23KB, 534x401px
The mods on /pol/ are deleting threads about trumpcoin not because they think its a scam(or maybe some of them do, if so they are unfit for the mod position anyways). They are deleting them because they think we are trying to sell them a product and are using magical merchant jew tactics to rob them from their last shekels. And I understand that, discussion there should just that, a discussion, but its hard to do when they are just deleting threads as soon as someone is starting to shout insults and negativity(Im looking at you bizqueen).

Maybe try to start a legitimate discussion in one of the trump generals there, might get banned but still its better than nothing.
>>
File: 1434420207997.png (231KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
1434420207997.png
231KB, 304x366px
>>1422984
Today?
>>
>>1422994
It's the hill shills

they will report you for anything, and divide us at any turn.

Rule #11 they abuse like cunts.
>>
Price climbing again
>>
daily reminder that trumpcoin will never be listed on a major exchanges
;-;

everyone at all major exchanges have been contacted thoroughly by various parties. Answer is still a firm no.

so yobit it is
>>
I am the owner of this YT channel with 1370 subscribers.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFlwhFdLMDna6cwEIp3mLQ/videos

How can I help you guys out.
>>
>>1422958
Lmao there was a Hillary coin first. And dozens of charity coins operating on the same principle except the money goes to charity. And crypto is pure speculation.
>>
>>1423086
Any proof? Just conjecture?
>>
>>1423092
Can you please publish the 3 videos in the OP?

Don't worry about copyright, the TC foundation appreciates all the help it gets
>>
>>1423093

Chairty =/= a PAC or for a specific cause. It's just "charity."

And there was a Ron Paul coin before Hillary.

Crypto is pure speculation, you might want to tell that to all the merchants who accept bitcoin.

lmao
>>
>>1423107
Done. Please give a notice to the makers.
>>
>>1423126
I love you man. Expect a deposit of Trumps to your address once I buy more in the next couple of days.

Can someone also please reach out to the guys who owns the "can't stump the trump" channel on Youtube?

https://twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
>>
>>1423142
My adress? Where did you get my adress?
The one in the description in the video is the one of the original maker. I'm not going to replace that one because I did not make the video's. If do you want to dump a few, my adress is TCHZBGQheGvUDMZC18ZQiqRWok8XDce9f6
>>
Talkin' about charity, help a nocoiner out :)

Let's just say I know a dev, good things will come with this coin.

TGmHtTk9PLqnaLKVjHjQVvrE3uCtFciQ9v
>>
>>1423148
>>1423151
sent you both 50 each MAGA
>>
>>1423170
Here's mine: TLAPxuD3p7AoRaw4BApwYwNYKfYSWmA4iN
I'm helping out the cause full steam ahead, and will send some out too once I have more coins.

Does anyone have any connections to the major pro-Trump YT channels?

Here are their twitters:

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork
https://twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1

Will collect some more
>>
>>1423170
Thanks bud. I'm going to buy more soon.

If anyone else has other material to publish on my channel, I'll happily do so.
>>
>>1423170
Thanks chad
How to fwd insider info?
MAGA
>>
Hi. New comer here. I have some critical questions about TrumpCoin, as I'm unfamiliar.

1) Why invent a new crypto? Why did the team just create a DAO on Ethereum and program it automatically donate the fund to Trump after a certain date? Wouldn't this be truly a PAC as there is no profit making, chance of corruption, assuming the source was open. etc

2) Are the group of individuals managing TrumpCoin officially running a non-profit organization? If not then wouldn't this not be a PAC and serve merely as a means to generate profit using the Trump cause as merely a means to generate momentum? This is not to say that the cause is fake, but that it seems a bit misleading.

3) Why has mining already ceased? The coin fluctuates in the single USD cent digits. I understand that the coin is now in proof of stake but that seems confusing as this system would be more reliably and better executed by a DAO. In this way it seems Trumpcoin is a bit narrow in it's approach. I understand that after this donation more causes are underway which is great. But in this way the coin can basically only ever sort of function like a single DAO except it is not completely decentralized and there is no real room for fund splits without an individual managing such an account. Where as no individual manages the account with a DAO. Or am I misunderstanding things here? Are there not people in control of the Trump donation and it is instead automated code? Otherwise room for corruption and a fly-by-night is there.

Thanks.
>>
>>1423192
see
>>1422960

Do it securely with fellow chads.
>>
>>1423213
>Why did the team just create
sorry Why didn't*
>>
>>1423192

here Bro:
[email protected]
>>
>>1423186
sent you some too bro
>>
>>1423213

I will try to answer this to the best of my ability, but someone more knowledgeable feel free to contribute or correct me if I am wrong.

1) I guess the question is, why not? A DAO on Ethereum is not nearly as exciting, especially to the everyday joe, as a cryptocurrency made for Doanld Trump. It's just underwhelming, and considering that the barrier of entry into this sort of thing is so low, going with a DAO is just kind of lame.

This is still a PAC, regardless of profit making, because a portion of the coins held by the foundation (Trumpcoin LLC) is going to be used to directly support Trump's campaign.

2) As far as I know, no, it is For-Profit. But just because this is For-Profit, doesnt mean that its not a PAC. The two are not mutually exclusive. This would be a better question to ask Signal7. There is probably a good reason why he chose for profit.

3) Mining has ceased because the coin has moved to Proof of Stake. The DAO is not decentralized either, token holders are the ones that make decisions, and that is weighted on the amount of tokens they control, similar to a board of investors. The Trump Fund is secured in an escrow-like vault as far as I know (more details in the thread) and is to be opened when the community decides when it has reached enough value.

Room for corruption is always there, no method is ideal. Hell ETH was just hacked. So I don't see why the DAO is so great.

Again, its just underwhelming. Make a new coin instead. This is not some small time project, its for a national election. There is the potential to spread awareness of cryptocurrencies, and the DAO is even more obscure than crypto to the average person.

I hope this answers your questions. Anyone else feel free to chime in and correct me if I am wrong.
>>
Well, if it's charity day, please send some to the address pinned on @TrumpcoinG
>>
>>1423213
Thanks for the good questions.

TrumpCoin was created because it has unique fundamentals that will give it long term stability. There are only 6.5m coins in circulation and the POS reward system guarantees that the supply will rise no more than 2% of the total coin supply per year (assuming every coin is staked and none are lost). Mining is ended because there's no reason to continue to increase the coin supply - this would implicitly reduce the value of the Trump Fund and the size of the impact it can make.

The fund can't just be 'donated to the campaign' in a traditional sense - this was one of the big issues that needed to be worked through as the coin matured. In US campaign finance law, individuals and organizations are only allowed to donate a specific and relatively low dollar amount to any given campaign. What TrumpCoin is doing instead is acting as a PAC to do media buys and outreach to support Trump for President, without collaborating or coordinating with the official Trump campaign. This is the most effective way to use the fund when it reaches a substantial value, and it does require some human input.

No payment in coins or any other way (usd, eur, etc) is being made to anyone on the TrumpCoin team. They are all diehard Trump supporters and at most want to see the value of their holdings rise, like all early adopters.

To preclude corruption and misuse of funds, Pay Services will be providing expense reporting and approval chains that will be public for all to see.

Hopefully this answered some of your questions, I'll do my best to clarify anything else you may be wondering.
>>
>>1423321
Good explenation!
>>
>>1423349
Thanks lad. If anyone is so inclined:
TSaTnQSFhB37Wo1LqREThheWnXxYFcZfG4
>>
File: 123.png (1MB, 940x688px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
1MB, 940x688px
Lads, seems like were back on track to moon so meme time
>>
>>1423371
Keep em coming
>>
My wallet won't seem to finish syncing. It should be synced because it's reached the point where the loading bar on the bottom has gone away but it says says out of sync and isn't showing the coins that I send from the exchange to my wallet. Is anyone else having this problem?
>>
moon when?
>>
>>1423456
soon
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 657x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 657x583px
>>1423456
N O V E M B E R
>>
File: 1.png (790KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
790KB, 1111x597px
>>1423393
>>
File: 3.png (2MB, 1100x971px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2MB, 1100x971px
>>
File: 6.jpg (632KB, 804x932px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
632KB, 804x932px
>>
post the game of thrones wildlings one lol
>>
>>1423397

I seem to be only getting 1 connection to the network at best and it's continuously disconnecting and reconnecting, is that normal? I haven't messed with the network settings at all.
>>
File: 7.jpg (156KB, 680x564px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
156KB, 680x564px
>>
File: 8.webm (3MB, 423x320px) Image search: [Google]
8.webm
3MB, 423x320px
>>1423500
unfortunately i dont have that one. Someone else please help.
>>
>>1423502
you can manually add some master nodes, I forget the specifics but in the official thread can help you asap
>>
File: 9.webm (3MB, 423x320px) Image search: [Google]
9.webm
3MB, 423x320px
>>1423397
>>1423502
Try to send email to that trumpcoin help address and contact devs on btctalk
>>
File: 10.png (2MB, 600x1750px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
2MB, 600x1750px
>>
File: 11.jpg (107KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
107KB, 600x350px
>>
File: 12.gif (1MB, 680x849px) Image search: [Google]
12.gif
1MB, 680x849px
>>
File: 13.png (974KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
974KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 14.jpg (66KB, 540x497px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
66KB, 540x497px
>>
File: 15.jpg (2MB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
2MB, 3508x4961px
>>
File: 16.jpg (62KB, 480x427px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
62KB, 480x427px
>>
File: 17.jpg (152KB, 1456x1440px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
152KB, 1456x1440px
>>
File: 18.jpg (131KB, 800x503px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
131KB, 800x503px
>>
File: 20.jpg (274KB, 1313x619px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
274KB, 1313x619px
>>
File: 21.jpg (229KB, 1290x774px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
229KB, 1290x774px
Im out of meme bullets, someone else finish the job
>>
File: moonbook.jpg (161KB, 500x718px) Image search: [Google]
moonbook.jpg
161KB, 500x718px
>>
File: chicken_scratch.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
chicken_scratch.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>
>>1422600
>tfw just bought 10,000 of them with my yobit leftovers.

fuck her but I know I'll make a profit if she wins.
>>
File: nocoiners_anon.png (162KB, 720x845px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners_anon.png
162KB, 720x845px
>>
>>1422716
>he can't just leave like an adult
>instead he constantly shit posts about how the coin is a failure with no real conclusive argument.

Did Trump fuck your gf or something?
>>
>>1422600
>Names coin Billary
>Not Shillary

Missed opportunity, SO SAD
>>
File: IMG_20160731_165100.jpg (308KB, 668x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160731_165100.jpg
308KB, 668x800px
>>
here is a master node if you have sync problems
addnode=chain.blockpioneers.info
>>
What do you think will they announce next?
>>
>>1423642
Likely reddit tip bot & another video
>>
>>1423666
Trips confirm... the tipbot...
>>
>>1423666
Well, It's atleast something
>>
I have a 'hunch' that if people aren't impressed by the upcoming dev updates, then there's no saving them.
>>
>>1423699

So the deadline is...the beginning of August?
>>
>>1423699
Lets hope the devs deliver then
>>
>>1423699
You can apply that statement to any other alt coin as well.
>>
>>1423619

I'm new to this, where do I paste this?
>>
File: 1466229837125.png (15KB, 1234x648px) Image search: [Google]
1466229837125.png
15KB, 1234x648px
>>1423642
If they don't announce this within the next two weeks I'll consider dumping.
>>
Where are the shills? kek
>>
>>1423642
it's time we the community stepped up tb,h fa,m.

dev team is doing everything they can and have kept every promise they made so far.

But it's time we start doing some things ourself.
Send an email to local news
I've contacted some apps on the appstore that list altcoin pricing and requested trumpcoin listed.
Make your username on reddit something trumpcoin related and make posts unrelated to trumpcoin.
make your signsture on bitcointalk.organization trumpcoin related then go post in other subsections of the forum.
try and craft a bad ass tweet that gets retweeted.
tweet at mid level celebrities/political people/Media people for a hopeful response
email all these podcasts that are dying for content
"the crypto show" comes to mind

etc etc, there's stuff we can actually do instead of just waiting for dev updates
>>
>>1423758
yeah, this is the key development. this will make the difference.
>>
>>1423752
c:/users/(you)/appdata/roaming/trumpcoinV2/trumpcoin.conf
>>
File: To the Moon.png (862KB, 1640x584px) Image search: [Google]
To the Moon.png
862KB, 1640x584px
>>
>>1423762
Yes to twitter. Just make an account and send a few tweets a day, follow crypto accounts, any account. Or just search for trumpcoin live tweets and retweet them @ people.
>>
>>1423086
Never say never m8. It seems like they need good reason to add a coin they see as risky. It will be added if it will make them enough in fees.
>>
>>1423762

Exactly. Take a look at this. They should know what the real Trumpcoin is.

http://www.journal-news.com/news/news/local/sales-of-clinton-trump-coin-skyrocket-after-local-/nr8gr/
>>
>>1423086
Proof?
>>
:^)
>>
What's the difference between circulation and global supply for a PoS coin?
Does it differ from PoW?
>>
>>1423772
This is coming but it may take longer than you think. Stay anxious biz neets, more cheap trumps for me
>>
File: i4tIQlG.jpg (938KB, 1818x1382px) Image search: [Google]
i4tIQlG.jpg
938KB, 1818x1382px
>>1423762
1. While you're playing vidya, change your username to 'BUY TRUMPCOIN' or 'Trumpcoin.com' with a TrumpCoin avatar. Depending upon which game you play you can at the very least expose a lot of people to the word TrumpCoin, if not letting people know about what a good investment it is while you play.

2. Get on Facebook and share the TrumpCoin videos and updates. The videos I saw on the facebook page only had 20+ views. That is fucking retarded and unacceptable. Get the normies on facebook exposed to Trumpcoin!

3. Use twitter to promote Trumpcoin. Make an occasional tweet about what you're doing with it, reply to celebrity tweets about it, or just tweet directly to celebrities about it. use hashtags to get your tweets exposed to a large audience.

4. Message and email youtube content creators. Message the creator of the 'You can't stump the Trump' videos to see if he'd at least mention the coin in one of his videos. This could bring us a ridiculous amount of exposure.

5. Shill about the coin on reddit, try to at least make a post on the reddit page /r/trumpcoin. If you make a meme, post it there, don't just talk about it here.
>>
>>1423843
please answer this
>>
>>1423866
I'll be doing this with the donation I got earlier. Thanks to whoever sent those coins, I'm getting that video spread this weekend let's see if we could bump the price.

What's the best audience to spread to?
>>
>>1423890
Trump supporters probably, technology maybe as well
>>
>>1423890
18 - 24 white male Trump supporters.

People interested in Crypto.
>>
>>1422434
Anyone else want in?

BTC
>>1422582

TRUMP
>>1422582

Payment links. More I get more this video is going to blow up I promise. Any questions im here.
>>
>>1423893
Ty, got the perfect place for this. Making some accounts tmr as they'll backlink to the yt vid. Spreading via twitter,IG, and FB if I get more donations. FB I could get as low as 0.01 a click but w a $30 min deposit.

Sorry guys I got the skills I need donations to spread because sadly, I got 0 in my bank account and like 90 invested in trump. Been in CPA for 6 years and very widely known in the cost per action communities
>>
I'm trying to open up my desktop wallet and it keeps coming up with an error message when it gets to "Loading Block Index".

What am I doing wrong and how fucked am I? It was working fine yesterday.
>>
File: error.png (11KB, 473x241px) Image search: [Google]
error.png
11KB, 473x241px
>>1423921
>>
File: download.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
GUYS IS IT TOO LATE TO INVEST IN TRUMPCOIN? i got $200
>>
>>1423934
Trumpcoin.com, contact at bottom for technical help.
>>
>>1423843
are you asking fundamentally?

it was pow for a few months, it was distributed mostly to early miners and the previous devs.
>>
File: 1468348184457.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1468348184457.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>1423940
>>
None wanna tell me difference between global supply and circulation?

So there are 12 million trumpcoins in total, already created.
That's the global supply.

And circulation is what? Why are there only 6.5 mil circulating? Is it because there was no ico?
So the rest 5.5mil is yet to be bought and is resting idle?

For a coin with ico, global supply = circulation?
>>
>>1423953
all coins are in circulation via early miners selling on exchange
>>
>>1423934
Why would you trust anything labelled "Trump"?
>>
>>1423948
So that's the reason for the 5.5 mil difference?
Are all PoS coins done through ico?
>>
10 tweets with the new video link, when I look at the youtube page there were about 100 more views. My accounts near invisible, get posting lads.
>>
>>1423883
I don't think there is a difference.
Maybe one of them means total possible supply (12m for TC) and the other means current supply (6.5m)
>>
>>1423959
6.5 total in circulation and 2% added a year until we reach max coins outstanding.
for the most part all coins outstanding are circulation.
could take years to hit max (if there is one) at 2 % a yr
>>
>>1423907
Willing to send you coins but need some conformation of traction and exposure.

What can you provide?
>>
>>1423969
Ah right. Slipped my mind that there's no actual difference between PoS and PoW because of staking.
Last doubt: During an ico, is the number of coins sold at first decided randomly?
>>
File: 1465534775569.jpg (329KB, 777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465534775569.jpg
329KB, 777x1000px
Guys I know we all want this to explode and go on all the news stations at once, but we gotta be careful.
We need a very seamless way to fiat > USD before we get massive amounts of normies flooding in. If we explode too fast, then there's a good chance we'll lose people because they're too stupid.
Keep up the good work though, some visibility wont hurt.
>>
>>1423978
kek, fiat > trump

getting ahead of myself with TC taking over USD.
>>
>>1423977
Trumpcoin wasnt an ico
>>
>>1423977
there was never an ICO, Pow was switched on day 1, miners mined and sold at exchange to circulate.
there was a premine albeit very small (forget the prrcent
>>
>>1423978

Agreed. The direct payment gateway must be in place for the masses to purchase trumpcoin or else it just won't work. We are all still "early adopters". A little exposure won't hurt, but the devs aren't going full blast just yet for a reason. Once the floodgates are ready we will open them up, but we gotta prepare first.

A little exposure won't hurt though, target other demographics of early adopters. Mainly crypto enthusiasts. Trumpcoin still has to work on reputation within the crypto community.

For those of you saying you will drop your bags this month if the payment gateway doesn't get released, that would be a HUGE mistake. Just buy and hold.
>>
>>1423978
True, but we need current crypto traders as much and before them. When big exchanges see more crypto money going in they will add the coin. I agree that TrumpCoin to USD is important though.
>>
>>1423940

Not too late at all, you are still early. Buy and hold.

The payment gateway most likely is not going to come out thia month. It will come out next, and when it does, it's going to rock the crypto world. Just buy and hold
>>
>>1423976

Hey, so I'm going to spread the Trump video or basically whatever you guys request. If u read my first post, the videos fucking amazing but it needs an audience. I can get plenty of posts on my friends Twitter circle with a couple stat Twitter accounts, over 2m followers, a couple of times a day. Each of them is a huge fake celebrity account. There's ones like Drake, Illuminati, Big Sean, etc with over 300k followers each. They'll all promote the video at the same time as long as I got the funds my friend will hook it up. Also if I get enough spreading on FB & IG will be easy too. Hopefully get the vid to 20k views + by the end of the week. I just need the donations to get this rolling man, I got two full days of time to spend working. No way this video can be at 150 views and seem close to credible or do anything for the community. It's driving me crazy seing all this good shit come out and no audience to see it. It's fucking time man and I guess I'll be the one to put some action into it. Maybe go public with my name after the first goal, idk yet. But I guess I'm this far in so I'll keep my word and see where it goes. donate what your willing and I'm gonna blast tf out of this and post stats back on here, targeted audience and a lot more technical stuff I got going into this idea. Hopefully that helps u get the gist of it. I wanna see what I can do on this. Read the first post I quoted.
>>
>>1423907
I'll pay, but you gotta give us some collateral. At least proof that you can do what you're saying you can do.
>>
I bought some trump coin yesterday but fucked up my wallet. RIP money, I will remember you.
>>
>>1424025
Ill throw some coins also if this goes well
>>
>>1424025
Ill be posting updates to keep u guys informed on what I'm doing. That way it's more of a group thing and I could take in everybodys ideas? Maybe Skype?
>>
>>1424033
contact the devs guy, m8, bro
>>
>>1424044
I'm down. That or we can do Discord.
>>
>>1424045
How reasonable can they be?
It was about 550 coins
>>
>>1424021
What are your accounts?
Can you follow @TrumpcoinG with some? I'd like to tweet at you.

The video is definitely potent.
I'm going a bit nuts at who I'm tweeting at, but There's immediate favouriting and following.
>>
A smalltime singer or something one Aaron McDonnell followed me. Not huge I think, but anyone know him?

I got fintech followers with bigger following, but still, singer...
>>
>>1424021
I give you my word that the more validated traction you provide, the more trumps I put into your account. This will serve as a double incentive for you given that the value of each coin will appreciate massively over time due to your actions. You can get sent to Mars if you work really hard at this.

Are you hyped yet? I know I am brethren.
>>
>>1424044
>>1424049
Guys let's please keep this private and secure by using the already existing Telegram group:

https://telegram.me/joinchat/BciKiwMMgFkgQHCqhCvm1g
>>
>>1424033
elaborate, we may be able to help
>>
>>1424119
I traded for them on C-CEX, then withdrew them to my wallet, however my original wallet failed to sync so I overwrote everything in the roaming folder (Stupid I know). The wallet I withdrew to was the original one.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/4w6eja/trumpcoin_promo/
Ooo they don't like trump! It should be unofficially known as the most hated crypto ever
>>
>>1424125
How much did you lose?
>>
>>1424127
Kind of. After I uploaded the 3 Trump video's I lost 10 subscribers!
>>
>>1424133
~550 Trumps
>>
>>1424125
what about Windows restore or some sort of registry history puller.
how much we talking about so we know if it's even worth it
>>
File: Trump.gif (131KB, 630x532px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.gif
131KB, 630x532px
This is a video that Trump could very well retweet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6Iv6k04d4
>>
>>1424135
Current wallet adress?
>>
WE ARE STARTING A NEW CAMPAIGN CALLED "REDDIT FOR ALL TCoiners".
We do this systemically.
Step one is to create reddit accounts. That's all of you.
Don't be lazy. Get yours now.
Step two is irrelevant (and obvious) until then.
>>
>>1424006
>>1423949
thanks
>>
>>1424095
I'll figure everything out when I get to my laptop. Rn I need some sleep. I got one 500 TRUMP donation and I'm going to extend that to the max.

As for the developers, if this run goes well I may contact.

Probably get a discord up tmr!

Remember it's just those two addresses RN so hopefully there's no fraud from anyone pretending to be me.

Good stuff guys, really excited to boost this project.
>>
As of now, we are getting BTFO with "haha even their subreddit says this is shit".
We need x10 counter arguments to keep the positivity.
>>
>>1424267
I sent the 500 get a discord up and I can talk to you
>>
is a 2gb flashdrive big enough to backup my trump wallet?
>>
*YAWN*

August is bleeding away, tick tock, tick tock.
>>
Are they intentionally holding off on marketing right now? The videos awesome, but needs promotion.
>>
>>1424281
a 20kb flash drive is big enough
>>
>>1424127

As typical the idiot Reddit mod deleted the post for "undisclosed shilling."
>>
>>1424338
Yes. See post like this:
>>1423997
>>
seo guy already came thru on the
.com

pretty based
>>
>>1424267

I would support this as well in TRUMPS if legit. It's a win-win-win.
>>
>>1424127
I'm banned already. Accused of shilling because I asked for evidence of scam claims.
>>
>>1423849
i'm not anxious. i'm holding out for the hero. ≥$5
>>
>>1423953
where are you getting these numbers? there were 6.5 million created during the mining phase and there are those same 6.5million in circulation now.
you can check the blockchain explorer that says there are only 6.5million coins.

i've never seen 12million mentioned before.
>>
File: teth.png (66KB, 1274x593px) Image search: [Google]
teth.png
66KB, 1274x593px
>>1423953
>>1424438
There are 6.5m coins premined.
The coin stakes at 2% annually.
Eventually it will reach 12m.
This will end the staking.

There you go.
>>
>>1424438
Never forget the 12 million goy.
>>
picked up 700 trumps at 9800sat yesterday.feeling bretty gud
>>
so after work sca.....convince :^) enough people to get in, when do initiate the pump and d..... take profits?
had this been agreed on yet?
>>
File: jew.jpg (15KB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
15KB, 450x329px
>>1424613
>>
>>1424613
>28
>>
>>1424651
cents? got it
>>
>>1424657
I know it's FUD but I kek'd
>>
>>1424657
u got me :\
time2sell
>>
>>1424651
Why 28
>>
>>1424667
Some /biz/nessman did the calculations a few threads back, I'll try to dig it up
>>
>>1424690
dig up your unicorn as well fuck boy if u think it's going to anything other than 28sat
:^)
>>
how is it that all these shitcoins on yobit can get pumped up so damn high everyday and we can't get a few bitcoins worth of volume on a real coin that actually has something to it
>>
>>1424700
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post your address fampai
>>
>>1424707
I got a better question. How can we know about this pumps before it starts, so we can get some money.
>>
>>1424760
when you figure that out tell me and i will give you half of all my earnings for a year
>>
TJ6WHxMDmnPXrKbfTC8MvjafNgAH7TDSGd
>>
>>1424760
Of course you can't predict which coin it'll be and when, but there is a logic to it. They're coins that are extremely cheap (like under a couple hundred satoshi) with no big buy walls anywhere for a while. Basically a coin that can be easily pumped by one guy
>>
How come half my Trumpcoins just switched into "spendable" and now I'm only staking with half of them? I never changed anything in the settings.
>>
File: 1467255502779.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467255502779.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>1424853
I've noticed that too, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. You'll probably notice that you're still getting the same reward. It should flip back and forth.
I'd like to know if someone has a better explanation though.
>>
I'm a wealthy "nocoiner" who just opened an account on YoBit.net

I will match whatever is sent to this wallet: TCxD6ioHnU71thffvmWUa4nTZmf9VQ1sme

Example: If you send 100 Trump coin thingies, then I'll buy 100 coin thingies on the market. The bigger the volume, the bigger my investment. I have a lot to squander...
>>
>>1424930
whats your yobit name
>>
>>1424930
Post the .gifs you're holding and I'll bite
>>
>>1424893

I'm only getting half the reward but I seem to be getting it twice as often so it ends up being the same.
>>
File: tr.png (17KB, 289x196px) Image search: [Google]
tr.png
17KB, 289x196px
>>1424930
>>1424931
>>1424968

Thank you to whoever sent me 500, I bought another 500 as promised.

I'll be online for the next couple hours. Have a flight in the morning to Europe. Might tell some of my contacts there about this if the community is as enthusiastic as they seem.
>>
>>1425111
Trips confirm
>>
>>1425111
just sent 500 cause of trips
>>
>>1425188
>>1425111
Damn...Could you guys donate me just 10 trumps or something like that?

TJbai9duhqiGjXzK6apKXrUjvL5WkohY9R
>>
>>1425192
roll trips and i will
>>
>>1425197
No problem.
>>
>>1425218
Almost there. DAMN.
>>
Thanks you anon for the 10 trumps. /biz/ bros are the best.
>>
>>1425188

And we're up to 2,000 in my YoBit account because of this lovely soul. I'm going to sleep in a few. Anything that gets deposited in my wallet while I'm in Europe, I'll triple because of the trips from earlier.

See you on the flipside bizbros!
>>
File: trump 1.jpg (247KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
trump 1.jpg
247KB, 1024x768px
MAGA !

TCHZBGQheGvUDMZC18ZQiqRWok8XDce9f6
>>
File: Donald J. Trump.jpg (32KB, 736x925px) Image search: [Google]
Donald J. Trump.jpg
32KB, 736x925px
>>1425337
>>
File: Captain Trump.jpg (2MB, 1415x1910px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Trump.jpg
2MB, 1415x1910px
>>1425341
>>
File: 1469465647370.png (320KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469465647370.png
320KB, 900x900px
I launched the plebbit tipbot. Reply to the thread and get your free trumps

https://www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/
>>
>>1425390
Great news man
>>
>>1425390
Now all we need to do is start tipping people on /r/the_donald for quality posts.
>>
>>1425404
Hell yeah
>>
>>1425390
This is a great idea
>>
>>1425390
What must I do ? Just post ?
>>
How to get the tip to your wallet?
>>
>>1425512
Yeah, just a simple post will do

>>1425516
Check the PM from the bot, it provides you instructions
>>
>>1425518
Fix the help link.
>>
Price is going for 12k yo
>>
File: Discovery-STS-133.jpg (199KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Discovery-STS-133.jpg
199KB, 680x1024px
>>1425530
>>
Anyone detail how the tipbot works please.
How do we collect it to the wallet?
>>
>>1425570
https://www.reddit.com/r/dogetipbot/wiki/index
I assume the commands are the same
>>
>>1425390
Nice one lad! Look them downvotes appearing, Hillary supporters CANT HANDLE THE CAUAECOIN CRYPTOPAC! This coin is going from strength to strength. Controversy should be welcomed, we can counter the fud with facts easily.
>>
>>1425598
That's the spirit
>>
>>1425598
Lets blast those fuckers!
>>
>>1425647
On it
>>
File: Trump.jpg (38KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
38KB, 500x709px
NEW THREAD:

>>84227623
>>84227623
>>84227623
>>84227623
>>84227623

NEW THREAD
>>
File: Donald Trump Baby.jpg (49KB, 621x640px) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump Baby.jpg
49KB, 621x640px
>>1425713
>>1425713
FUCK

HERE IT IS

>>1425737
>>1425737
>>1425737
>>1425737
>>1425737
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.