[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total credit collapse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I heard a theory claiming the US only has 250 billion dollars, and that all the other trillions of dollars are bs credit. So basically, someone's gonna realize that our money doesn't exist, and all of the sudden everyone starves. But thats not gonna happen r-right guys? Everything's gonna be fine?
>>
Most money is electronic, if that's what you mean.
Electronic money isn't any less valuable than any other fiat currency, though.
>>
>>1421569
What about credit and debt though? All the stuff that hasn't been payed yet?
>>
>>1421586
That's not how credit works. A creditor doesn't extend a line of credit to another person/entity without an agreement that the credit line cannot be called for by the creditor at any given time. They have to give you time to pay your debt, they can't just demand the money. That's why credit markets are efficient, volume and liquidity.
>>
>>1421555
you need to brush up on your macro 101
>>
>>1421685
>They have to give you time to pay your debt, they can't just demand the money.
0/10
>>
>>1421816
They want to give you time to collect more interest
>>
>>1421555
You're. Smart guy!
>>
It won't happen like that. Although all currencies eventually fail, US has the biggest army in the world. It'll be world war 3 before that happens (which it looks like we're getting closer to).

Russia and China are getting comfy together. There's a lot of tension in the seas and US is cornering Russia. Russia will have no choice to bite. It's already a currency war with China's currency manipulation and their bitcoin + gold hoarding. They're already getting ready for the next currency. They may ban together and say you owe us trillions of dollars and your money isn't worth shit
>>
>>1421816
If you call in the loan right away you don't get any profit, dumbass.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.